Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I stepped back awkwardly not knowing weither to leave or to break it up, louis hands were moving up an down Katie's body and her fingers were fiddling with his messy brown hair.

I decided it was best if I just went back and didnt say anything, I turned round quickly,

" ow you bitch watch were your going" I heard a loud angry voice say as I felt my body against there's. I looked up to see an angry man stood looking down at me.

"Sorry" I muttered, looking over my shoulder - katie and louis were walking towards me.

The 3 of us walked down the stairs in silence, just as we stepped outside of the cinema I heard louis take in a deep breath,

" did.. Did you se.." I inturrupted him with a blunt yes and then silence crept over us again. It wasn't until we were just about at the car that katie spoke quietly so the others didnt hear,

" please don't tell anyone" she pleaded,

" yeah cos we aren't sure whats going on yet." Louis spoke as if he was about to break a tear.

" of course I won't guys" I said pulling them into a hug, "love you" I whispered in their ears.

" love you too" they both replied.

We walked over to the cars, Paige and Ella were sat on the grass next to the car as Kate and penfold were attempting to give niall and zayn piggy backs but it was failing, tash and Liam were sat in the different driving seats and harry and Lili were stood awkwardly next to each other.

I watched tash as she fiddled with her hair, I could tell she was thinking something through, it is so funny watching her because you can tell when she is about to say something, and I was right.

" hey guys I have an idea" she said sounding excited, we all looked at her waiting for her to explain,

" are you all free next weekend? We should have a giant sleepover!!!!" She almost shouted with the excitement,

" my parents and sisters are out next weekend do you wanna come round mine?" Katie asked, we all nodded in excitement and all agreed we could go,

" I can't come." Lili stated. We al questioned her sadly,

" I am at my dads" she said incredibly bluntly, so much guilt rushed through me, I know Lili is lying. She only goes to her dads the first weekend of every month and next week is the 17th.

It's because of me and harry :(

*the day of the sleepover*

I arrived at the sleepover with hundreds of bags and stuff, i was relived to see Paige get out with even more than me, I ran up to her and hugged her in excitement. It turns out we were last to arrive, as We walked in with all our bags the boys fell around with laughter at how much stuff we had.

The 12 of us all were in onsies, niall had an amazing American flag one and harry was a giant monkey - I have to admit he looked adorable in it. We all sat around talking in a giant circle, it was nice because everyone listened to each other and one persons problem was everyone's problem.

"LET'S ORDER DOMINOES!!!!" Niall shouted getting excited at the the thought of food, he jumped up but as he ran toward the phone louis stuck his leg out, niall fell flat on his face as kate squealed and started attacking louis for 'hurting her baby boy'. As soon as kate was sat on louis pummelling him with a pillow harry thought a dog pile would be a good idea. He took a huge runner and leaped on to louis and kate, they screamed as zayn and Liam joined on. The rest of us girls stood laughing as kate helplessly tried to crawl her way out but everytime she came near to escaping louis would yanked her back for payback.