Mine

Harry's POV**

I followed Lizzy back to the living room but just as I walked in Louis pulled me back into the hallway. I scowled at him.

"Stay back Harry." He growled at me, and I knew what he meant. He wanted Lizzy.

"She's mine dumbface!" I growled back.

"In your dreams curly!" He scowled and then I punched him in the nose. Blood started dripping out of his nose as he punched my face, hitting me in the eye.

Lizzy's POV**

I heard some talking in the hallway and then a hard smack. I started to get up but Liam got up instead.

"It's alright Lizzy, I'll go check on them." He said walking out of the room. I smiled at him. I heard some mumbling and then Liam brought a bloody nosed Louis and a black eyed Harry into the room.

"Oh my what happened!?" I asked standing up getting Louis a towel and Harry an ice pack.

"Um....there was a slick spot on the floor and we both slipped and hit our faces...." Harry unsurely said.

"Oh i'm so sorry!" I said.

"It wasn't your fault." Said Louis. We sat down and watched a movie until it was time to go to bed. I walked up to my room and made sure I shut the door. I peeled off my clothing and threw them in my laundry basket. I put some sweat pants and a t-shirt on and when I opened the door Harry was standing there.

"Hi beautiful!" He smirked.

"Hi Harry." I smiled.

"Can the 5 of you share the guest bedroom?" I asked him.

"Ya, but maybe one of us could....share your room?" He asked putting his arm around my waist and pulling me closer. I backed away a little.

"Well I don't think thats a good idea. If there isn't enough room one of you could sleep on the couches in the living room." I said quietly.

"Alright then beautiful, goodnight," He smiled and walked into the guest bedroom to join the other boys.

I climbed into bed after shutting the door and closed my eyes hoping to fall asleep.

Liam's POV**

We sat down in the guest bedroom talking quietly. I hadn't been able to tell Lizzy the truth about how Lou and Harry got hurt. They were still mad at eachother when I saw Harry walk into the room and shut the door behind him.

"So what happened with you two?" asked Zayn.

"Lizzy is mine." Growled Harry. I saw the boys eyes shoot up.

"No...Harry...back off! She is mine!" Louis growled in return.

"But what if other people like her too....." Niall started to say.

"Not you too Niall!! I just told you Lizzy is mine!!" Harry almost screeched. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to be yelled at. But I understood why the boys were fighting. Lizzy was pretty, sweet, helpful, and caring. They all wanted that.

"But-but-" Niall began.

"No she is mine!" Shouted Louis.

Then we heard a knock on the door. I opened it and stepped out when I saw Lizzy.

"Is everything okay Lizzy?" I asked her worried face.

"I just...heard yelling so I came to make sure you guys were alright..." She said quietly. I could tell her quiet side was showing.

"Ya its fine Lizzy. I'm sorry if we woke you or kept you awake. I will tell them to quiet down." In the background I could hear Zayn joining in the fight.

"Thanks Liam." She smiled wrapping her arms around me. "Goodnight."

"Night" I replied.