more tears

(WARNING CONTINUED)

Harry's POV***

I watched the tears rolls out of her eyes as she struggled to free herself of my touch. Grinning I continued to rub her until she stopped struggling and began to moan. I felt her beginning to get wet and knowing she was enjoying it, i ripped her underwear off of her. she squealed as i continued to rub her. Tears started running down her face once again.

Liam's POV***

I woke up at about 7:30 am to a loud squeal. Realizing it might be Lizzy, I stood up to go check on her. But as I tried to open the door, I found it locked. That's when I realized Harry wasn't in the room. 

"Shit" I cursed and pulled at the door frantically as I heard more screeches coming from across the hallway. I saw Louis sit up and look at me as I frantically struggled with the door. 

"What's wrong there mate?" Lou asked softly. 

"I woke up to a squeal and I think its Lizzy. I think Harry has her and he has locked us in here." I quickly explained. Lou's eyes flared as he listened. He started looking around before he looked up at me with frightened eyes.

"Liam...he took our phones..." Louis stuttered. I felt my body drain of energy as I realized it was hopeless and the screams were getting louder every second. The other boys woke up from Lou and I pounding frantically at the door, screaming at Harry. Thats when I heard a clear scream and Lizzy's sobbing and more screaming again. I turned around and looked at my last option. Running over, I unlocked the window and opened it. The height was a ways down to the hangover part of the roof. I jumped out, the other boys yelling after me. I felt my leg crack beneath me and pain spread throughout my body. Ignoring it, I pulled myself up to the hallway window and crawled in. I unlocked the door to the guest bedroom and the guys piled out, running full force and breaking Lizzy's door. The next thing I knew I was out cold.

Niall's POV***

The sight that the boys and I saw next, was something we never imagined. It made us cringe at the sight and mad in ways we never thought was possible. Lizzy was spread out and tied down to her bed naked. Her mouth was covered by duct tape and her face was red from crying and screaming. Harry was grinning down at her, obivously one inch from taking her virginity. I ran full force and knocked Harry off of her and onto the floor as I began punching and kicking him as hard as I could. About two seconds later he was uncousious. Zayn and Lou began untieing Lizzy. She cringed every time they touched her wrists or ankles from the horrid rope burns she had. Carefully removing the duct tape from her mouth, I kissed her cheek as she began sobbing harder. Eventually she was untied completely and I put some clothes on her. 

"Wheres...where's Liam.." She sobbed. Thats when I realized and ran out of the bedroom to find broken legged Liam, unconsious. I called an ambulance and before long they were here. They took Liam as I held Lizzy close to me and explained what happened to him. Locking Harry in the guest bedroom, we took Liz downstairs. 

"Lizzy what happened?" Louis asked her. She began explaining everything that happened and started crying half way through. I held her close as she cried in my chest.

"I want Liam" she sobbed. I held liz until she fell asleep.