I love you

Liam's POV***

I went outside, walking down the sidewalk, my hood over my head to try not to be noticed. I picked up dinner for us at the restaurant down the street and brought it home. As I walked in the door I noticed Lou looked unusually happy and it frightened me. Setting the food on the table, I called for everyone to come eat. All the guys came and sat down at the table and started chowing down but that's when I noticed Lizzy hadn't come down. About ten minutes later she came down. All the other guys had already eaten and where done so they sat down and watched TV. I hadn't eaten because I had wanted to wait until Lizzy came down. She had a pained look in her eyes as she sat down. I looked at her, concerned.

"Lizzy? Are you ok?", I asked. Then I noticed the red mark on her neck. I cringed and she covered it with her hands, tears brimming her eyes with pain. Then I remember Louis, his face happy. Anger built inside of me.

"Yeah.. I'm ok." she said quietly. We finished eating in silence and once we finished went and sat down in the living room. Lizzy tried to sit toward the back but Louis and Harry pulled her up between them. I saw anger flash in Niall's eyes. When the movie finished, we all went upstairs. I saw Harry try to follow Lizzy into her room but she stopped him. He walked into the guest room after all of us were sat down. We all sat quietly and didn't here from Lizzy again after that. I was worried about her. Who had gave her the love mark and why was she so afraid? Eventually all the guys fell asleep but I couldn't find peace to fall asleep. I got up after a while and silently left the room, going across the hall. I opened Lizzy's door quietly, slipping inside and shutting it behind me. I saw Lizzy sit up, shaking.

"It's Liam." I whispered and I saw her relax a little. As my eyes adjusted to the light I could tell from her face that she had been crying.

"Is everything ok?" she asked me.

"I just couldn't sleep." I replied as she motioned for me to get on the bed. I crawled up next to her and as she snuggled into me, I felt her relax. Rubbing my fingers softly over the love mark on her neck I frowned.

"Who did it Lizzy?" I asked quietly. She looked up at me her eyes brimmed with tears.

"L...louis..." she quietly replied. I wrapped my arms around her as she snuggled into my chest.

___________________________

Lizzy's POV***

I snuggled into Liam's chest finally feeling safe for once. He was the one I loved and wanted to be with. He wrapped his arms tightly around me, his face in my hair. Kissing my head, he slowly placed his hands around me and moved down, kissing my neck and then slowly going up to my lips. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth letting him in. Our mouths moved rhythmically together and I was glad I wasn't having to fight it. Slowly Liam moved down to my neck, but was gentle not harsh. He put little kisses all over my neck and then kissed my lips one more time before I snuggled back into him once again.

"Liz... I..love...you.." Liam said slowly.

"I love you too Liam." I replied, my eyes sparkling. He smiled but got up and looked down at his feet frowning.

"I have to go back to the guest room. If the guys see me...." He started to say.

" They've threatened you. haven't they?" I asked quietly.

"Yes. They are stronger than me..." He said ashamed. I got out of the bed and hugged him.

"Be strong Liam." I said and kissed him goodnight before he turned and left.

___________________________