Too Soon

Lizzy's POV**

I woke up the next morning and sat up in my bed. The sun was shining through my curtains on my window. I heard a knock on my bedroom door and  yelled to come in. Liam walked in causiously.

"Do you need anythi-" Liam started to say, but Harry barged in.

"Goodmorning beautiful!" Harry said. "Is Liam Bothering you?!"

He slapped Liam across the face and Liam bent over, cheek red.

"No! Harry, he was just making sure I didn't need anything!" I said, getting out of bed and walking over to Liam. Harry grabbed Liam by the wrist and pulled him out of the room, shutting the door behind him. I made sure the door was shut and pulled off my PJ's. I pulled on some jean shorts and a purple t-shirt. I  put some flip flops on and then put on some makeup. Pulling my hair into a long braid, I layed it over my shoulder and walked into the kitchen. Zayn and Niall were making scrambled eggs and sausage.

"Is this okay Lizzy?" Niall asked setting the pans on the table with plates.

"Oh yes!" I smiled and began eating. I finished my breakfast and then realized Liam wasn't at the table. I walked outside to the garden to find Liam with his face in his hands.

Liams POV**

Harry grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of Lizzy's room harshely. He didn't say a word but pulled me outside and into the garden. Wincing slightly from his harsh grasp he sat me down on the bench.

"If you get anywhere close to Lizzy again, You will regret it!" He yelled at me and then punched me in the nose and stomach. I looked up at him.

"Got it!?!" He asked. I nodded my head as he turned and went back inside to get breakfast. I wasn't really that hungry anymore. About 5 minutes later Lizzy came out and sat on the bench next to me. I had my face resting in my hands.

"Are you alright Liam?" She asked quietly. Putting  her hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, I think so." I replied, as Harry called to Lizzy. "I'll be right there Harry!" She called.

"Well if you need anything, you can talk to me." She said kissing my cheek. Sparks flew through me. Then she got up and walked back into the house to find Harry. I smiled after her.

Harry's POV**

When she came in from the garden, I grinned at her and grabbed her by the hand. I pulled her into her room before pressing her up against the wall.

"Harry...." She said trying to push me away. But I was smarter than that. I grabbed her wrists and held them up kissing her up the neck to the lips.

"Harry please let go of me." She said with fright in her eyes, still trying to pull away especially from my kisses.

" But you like it Lizzy." I replied letting her go a little.

"Harry..." She gasped as I put my hand around her waist and slowly pulled her toward me.But then Lou came in. He growled at me and then puched me in the face, me letting go of Lizzy as I watched her run to Liam who had come in behind Lou.

"Leave her alone Harry!" He growled. I watched Liam wrap his arms around her and walk her out of the room, trying to calm her down.

"In your dreams Louis!" I yelled at him.

"Don't you know how much you were scaring her?" He yelled at me. I looked down at my feet. Niall walked into the room and had obviously heard the situation.

"Shes shy, you have to take it at a slow pace Harry. You can't just start doing it. It scares her." Niall said in a quiet voice.

"What do you know!?" I shouted at him and stormed out of the house.

Liam's POV**

I held Lizzy in my arms as we sat in the hallway. Her warm tears fell onto my shoulder as she cryed quietly. I ran my hand down her head slowly trying to comfort her.

"its okay Lizzy." I whispered to her. She looked up at me with frightened eyes as I kissed her on the top of her head. I watched Harry come storming out of the bedroom and out the door. Harry wasn't a bad guy. He just tended to jump the gun sometimes and it had scared Lizzy. Niall  came out of the bedroom and sat down next to me and Lizzy.

"Are you okay Lizzy?" He asked her. She nodded, tears still in her eyes. I wrapped my strong arms around her as she layed her head on my shoulder.