Uncertainty

Ok guys my friends got mad so I'm going to continue the story. .........

Liam's POV***

I held Lizzy close, Harry's eyes still blazing. I sat up and carried Lizzy up to her room, trying to get away from the chaos. She ran to her bed and crawled under the covers, frightened. I followed her after locking the door. crawling under the covers, she snuggled into my chest, shaking.

"Shhh... Lizzy it's ok." I said as I ran my fingers down her hair. she looked up at me and shook her head.

"I don't want them to hurt you liam." she trembled. I kissed her forehead as there was pounding on the door.

Harry's POV***

I pounded on the door to Lizzy's room. I was going to apologies to her because I had another plan to get what I deserve anyway.

"Lizzy? I'm sorry." I shouted through the door. A few moments later the door swung open and I found Liam with his arm around lizzy. I tried to stay calm because I knew if I let myself burst again she wouldn't trust me at all. she nodded and accepted my apology. We walked down stairs to find the rest sitting quietly on the couch. they looked up as Lizzy entered the room and I could tell Niall and Louis had been crying.

Realizing it was 6 pm I grabbed my sweatshirt.

"I'll go get some dinner." I said and walked out the door before they could stop me. I kept my head down and walked into the nearest hardware store.

Niall's POV***

I turned on the tv and we all sat and watched. after about ten minutes Lizzy got up and walked into the backyard. I followed out about 5 minutes later to find her sitting in an oak tree.

"You ok up there?" I asked her. she looked down and smiled before jumping to the ground.

"Yeah," she replied "Just shaken." I gave her a hug and she smiled.

"Would you like to come back in?" I inquired as she shook her head and followed me in. Just as we sat back down, the door opened and Harry stepped in. In one hand he had bags from Burger King. In the other, a green shopping bag.

"What's in the green bag Harry?" Zayn asked as Harry sat the good on the table.

"Just some groceries" he replied and ran up the stairs with the bag.