Who to trust

Lizzy's POV***

Liam and I walked in the house, his hand intertwined with mine. Bad idea... Louis saw us and stood up I saw a fiery glare in his eyes.

"Go get some rest Lizzy. You look tired." , Louis said quietly. Too afraid to disobey, I turned and walked up the stairs and into my room. Laying down in my bed, I listened closely trying to make out the talking downstairs.

___________________________

Louis's POV***

When I saw Liam come in holding Lizzy's hand, I immediately knew what was going on. He was trying to steal her and he was winning. Getting angered, I told Lizzy to go upstairs and sleep. As soon as I heard her door shut upstairs I turned to Liam and growled.

"So now your after her too huh?!", I scowled.

"What? I'm not.....", Liam started to say , but before he could finish, I grabbed him by the arms and dragged him to the floor.

"IF YOU EVER GET NEAR HER AGAIN, I WILL PUNCH THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF YOU!!!!" I screamed. Liam shrunk back from the force of me against his chest. I punched his nose and them got off him. He stood up and walked out the door. I turned back to Zayne and Niall. Seeing fright in their eyes I growled.

"That goes for you too!!!!" I yelled at them, Niall's eyes brimming with tears. Zayne rolled his eyes. Turning I went up the stairs quietly and silently slipped into lizzy's room. She turned over and sat up in her bed.

"Liam?", Lizzy said.

"It's Louis.", I told her sitting on her bed.

"Oh hi.", She replied. I moved up the bed at snuggled up next to her. I felt her scoot over a bit.

"Do...you um..need something?", She asked me.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you.", I grinned and wrapped my arms around her. She tried to pull away but I kept my arms tight.

"Louis..." She said to me. "Please."

"But...I love you Liz!" I pleaded. She fell quiet, her eyes bright. I turned and placed kisses on her lips, licking her bottom lip to ask for permission to enter. But she didn't open her mouth. she kept still. She pulled away slowly.

"Louis no. please no. Not now." She moaned as I kissed her sweet spot. Then I bit the skin on her sweet spot and sucked until I saw the blood rise on her skin. I finally stopped kissing her one more time, before I left the room and went downstairs a smile on my face.

___________________________