The question

Harry's POV***

"What happened to me?? I had two bottles of beer and I did this!?" I screamed at myself. Those drinks last night had affected me. Niall looked at me horrid.

"Lizzy please I'm so sorry!" I yelled. But all I saw was Louis come in and then I was out cold.

___________________________

Liam's POV***

I held Lizzy in my arms, my shoulder wet from her tears. Once I finally calmed her down, I looked into her eyes.

"We're going to go somewhere ok?" I smiled at her. she nodded her head and stood up. We walked down the stairs and out the door, heading down the sidewalk. I walked her down to the forest park and we sat down. She smiled at me as she leaned against me.

"Thank you Liam." she said to me. then I knew it was time. I took the pearly pink and white box out of my pocket and handed it to her. Lizzy gasped and slowly opened it. Inside was a diamond letter "L". She admired it then looked up at me.

"Why did you get it for me?" she asked.

I took a deep breath and replied,"Lizzy, will you go out with me?". She looked up at me tears in her eyes and wrapped her arms around me, saying yes over and over again. I smiled big and once she sat up put the necklace on her neck.

"So that the guys know your mine." I told her, smiling. Then she leaned over and kissed me. And not a rough kiss. a sweet passionate lip kiss.

"I love you" she said to me.

"I love you too" I replied, smiling.