Pathetic

Lizzy's POV***

The boys and I walk through the park, giggling the whole way. Liam's hand is intertwinned with mine, our fingers wrapped together. I laugh as Louis and Niall make lame jokes and Liam makes bets about kissing me. Liam looks down into my eyes but his eyes move as a girl walks near us. Her wavy blonde hair is pulled into a messy ponytail, giving her a flirty appearance. Her eyes shine bright green, her flawless skin raidiates almost a glow. I feel jealously fill up my insides as Liam stares at her. I see her look at Liam and Louis stops us.

"Hi there." Lou says. 

"Hi" she replies and blinks with a smile. 

"Whats your name?" Liam asks. I go to grab his hand again, for he had pulled his hand out of mine when he saw the girl, but he kept his hand in his side, moving it in his pocket. I feel tears line my eyelids but I manage to hold it in. 

"Becca." She replies as she looks into Liam's eyes. "I'm heading to a party, wanna come with?"

"Nah, we have stuff to take care of." Zayn replies but Becca doesnt remove her gaze from Liam. 

"I'll go with you." Liam announces. I breathe in as Niall grabs my hand and gives me a reassuring look. We turn and walk back toward the boy's apartment, tears threatening to spill over my eyes. Thats when i make a huge mistake. Turning around I look back at Liam, to find my boyfriend making out with Becca. I snap my head back around as the tears run from my eyes. I sprint away, the boys calling after me with concerned voices. 

Louis's POV***

We sprint after Lizzy to find her sobbing against the door to the apartment. I pick her up gently and cradle her in my arms as she cries into my chest. Harry unlocks the door and I take her inside and sit on the couch holding her in my arms. The boys and I sit around and start quietly singing to her. Lullabys combine as we sing, letting her drift to sleep. I lay her in my bed and cover her up. 

"She didn't deserve that." Niall says quietly. Zayn shakes his head.

"He is pathetic." I growl. Harry's face is beat red and his face is scrunched into a snarl. He paces around the room and mutters to himself. We all eventually go to bed, Liam not returning home.