Crying Kisses

Lizzy's POV***

I wake up at 2 A.M. thrown across Lou's bed. My face was damp from crying and my heart felt completely shattered. I stand up from the bed, anger suddenly flying through me. I stomp across the hall to Liam's room and slam his closet door open. I turn the lock on the inside handle and slam it shut. Quickly, I run to the drawer and grab a piece of metal. Everything swirls around me as I slide the blade across my arm, tears streaming from my eyes. 

"Lizzy..?" I hear a quiet voice. I hear the closet unlock and the door open slowly, revealing Zayn, his hair a mess, something I had never seen before. His eyes look to me, alarm and concern clouding his eyes. Gently, he shuts the closet door and crawls to me, holding me close. I crawl onto his lap, facing him and cry into his shoulder as he wraps his arms around me.

"Shhhh... baby...shh.." He coos in my ear as I try to relax. He kisses my forehead gently, pulling me even closer to him.

"What...did I do wrong? What did I do to deserve this?" I sniffle through my constant sobs. Zayn's eyes are full of compassion and love.

"Nothing. You did nothing wrong. Liam is a jerk to to this to you and he doesnt deserve you." Zayn whispers in a gentle tone, his voice soothing in my head, calming me down. Love surges through me as I look at Zayn.

Zayn's POV***

How do I tell this girl I love her? I think to myself. It breaks my heart to see her in this much pain. Caringly, I hold her and comfort her.

"Zayn?" Liz says quietly.

"Yes?" I reply as she rests her head against my shoulder for a moment.

"I think I love you."

Her words bring love and happiness I'd never felt before. I look into her beautiful eyes and smile.

"I love you." I say quietly. Slowly, I lean into her until her soft lips meet mine. We hold it for a moment before I gently move my lips against hers. She moves back against mine, us kissing in rhythm. I feel her arms wrap around the back of my neck as I hold her waist. I let a little tongue in out and she meets it halfway. I realize I am making out with my bro's girlfriend, but at the same time, he deserves it. Losing control of my hormones, I gently push her back onto the floor. I lay carefully on top of her, and intensify  the kiss, my love flowing uncontrollably. 

Liam's POV***

I wake up in a random bed and rub my eyes. What happened last night? That's when I realize Becca in the bed with me. I smile at her beautiful body, close to bare for me. All I am wearing is boxers as I roll over and kiss her stomach. Slowly she opens her eyes and smiles, sitting up to kiss me. We begin to make out again and I grind against her. Lust filling my mind.