Tears and blood

Harry's POV***

I woke early in the morning, around 5:00 a.m. The other guys were all asleep and I knew it was time for me to go with my plan. I snuck quietly out of the room and shut the door quietly behind me. Slipping silently across the hall, I stepped into Lizzy's room, locking the door behind me. I saw she was asleep so I quietly got in the bed and snuggled up against her, grinning at the thought of my plan.

___________________________

Lizzy's POV***

I woke up to the sound of some shuffling and then warmth pressed up against me. I opened my eyes and turned expecting to find Liam but instead found Harry, an evil glare in his eyes.

"Harry? What are you doing?" I asked frightened. He grinned at me and rubbed his hands down my front as I tried to pull away.

"Your not going anywhere." he said darkly. I struggled under his weight as he crawled on top of me, holding my arms down. He bit my bottom lip with his teeth, pulled slightly and then letting go, left kisses down my neck. I Was too afraid to scream but all I could do was whimper.

"Harry...no... stop...let me go..." I struggled as he bit my earlobe teasingly and then left love marks all over my neck.

"Your MINE. You belong to ME." he whispered in my ear as I struggled to free myself. He left kisses all the way down to my collar bone before reaching the edge of my shirt.

"Harry...NO...please no!" I almost screamed, looking up at him, afraid. He started to remove my shirt and that's when I screamed.

"LET ME --" I started to yell, but he took my open mouth as a chance to stick his tongue in my mouth, holding my mouth against his as he rubbed the back of my head. Then I heard knocking on the door and the Liam's voice.

"Are you ok in there?!" He yelled. I pushed Harry off me, giving me just enough time to scream "HELP!" I heard Liam yell my name and scramble to open the door. Harry crawled back over holding my arms down once again.

"HARRY LET GO OF ME!!!" I screamed. I heard Liam pounding on the door, yelling and cursing. I finally brought my legs up and kicked his chest as hard as I could. He fell back onto the bed and I ran to the door, unlocking it. Harry ran to re-lock the door but just as he did Liam burst through the door. I was sitting crying, my head in my hands. Harry was standing with a ticked look on his face. Liam took one look at me and then Harry and punched him in the nose and stomach.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!" Liam yelled at him. Harry sat up and growled at him.

"GETTING WHAT I DESERVE!!" He growled back. He reared up to punch Liam but Niall came in and then held him back. Liam ran over to me seeing the blood on my neck and the love marks. He wrapped his arms around me tight and kissed my head.

"Shhh....it will be ok......" He whispered.

___________________________