The album signing

You and your friend heard that Michael Jackson's new album Invincible just came out and you are so excited. If that wasn't enough to make you loose your mind, your best friend invited you to come with her to the album signing.This was something you always dreamed of. You were finally gonna meet the man you have loved ever since you could remember. You took a scolding hot shower, found the perfect outfit to put on, and put your hair up in a messy bun. Once you had finished your makeup which wasn't very much, you went downstairs and waited on your friend. When you saw her outside you sprayed on some perfume and left out. 

While in the car , the radio personality was talking about how some many people were lined up just to meet him. He discussed the album a little and played Break of dawn. That happened to be your favorite song on the album and you nearly lost your mind. You and your friend began singing along with Michael , knowing every word. 

" Hold my hand feel the touch of your body cling to mine, you and me making love all way through and all the night." you sung.

Before long you arrived at the signing , just as the man said it was packed. You got out and walked to the line. "Y/F/N , I don't think we will ever see him, do you see how long this line is?" you complained. You began to feel discouraged by the reality. You waited and waited hours and hours. the guard came on the intercom and said" Mr.Jackson is so excited to meet all of you  but he is tired and needs to eat , we will continue in one hour."

Michael POV

I sat at the table completely famished, I 'd been here for hours signing almost the same thing; my name and I love you. Trust me, i don't just say I love you to my fans just for the hell of it I actually mean it. But based on the number  of people that are here tonight , it is honestly taking a toll on my hands now. I instructed the guard ,James to tell every one that I needed a break and to come back in one hour. Once he did I start making my way to the back. In order for me to get back there i had to pass all my fans. I figured they could at least see my face just in case they don't get a chance to get their CD signed. All the screaming and chanted of my name made me smile, especially all of the I love you's. I continued to walk pass until I spotted the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. Our eyes met , and she smiled so beautifully and I couldn't help but do the same. I pulled James near me in that instant," James do you see her right there?" I said discreetly pointing. He nodded and said "Yea boss , what about her?"

"I want her, so when I return from eating , get her to the front of the line.
Better yet bring here back here understand?" I commanded. He nodded yes  and I went in to enjoy my dinner.Once I had finished dinner, I was right back at my table giving hugs, signing CD'S and greeting fans. 

Your POV

 You couldn't believe you actually saw Michael , and he looked at you for all of 10 seconds. Your best friend was no where around, she had went to find something to drink. You just continued to wait in line until a tall dark skinned man approached you. "Miss may you follow me please?" he said in a stern bouncer voice . You agreed and followed him to a back room. You were scared, you didn't know what was happening. You got inside and there was a couch and a coffee table, and a fridge. 

"Stay in here , I 'll be back alright?" he said and left. 

Time went on and there was no sign of the man. you looked at your phone and Y/F/N had been texting and calling you.  As soon as you were about to call here back, the man came back this time with more men. You were very confused, you missed your chance to get your album signed because this asshole body guard dude, locked you in this damn room for hours. You were sitting on the couch with your head in your palms crying.  

"Why are you crying beautiful?" a voice suddenly asked you

Refusing to look up you answered them," I missed my chance to see Michael Jackson, because this body guard bouncer guy told me to come in here. I don't know what I did wrong. ;' You said through your tears.  You felt a hand on your bare back , "You didn't miss anything beautiful, I'm right here."   the voice said. He lifted your head and your eyes nearly popped out of your head.He smiled and your heart melted like ice cream on a hot day. "I told James to tell you to come back here because I wanted to meet you personally." he confessed.

"Can you sign my album Michael?"she asked shyly.

"I do that and more, How about we go out sometime?" 

"You want to go out with me, this has to be a dream, yes i will go out with you if this is real!" she agrees. I leaned in closer to her, "Oh this is real Y/N, let me see if this will help," he grabbed the side of her neck and passionately kissed her," Real enough for you?"

Should I write a part 2 ? Let me know in your comments 

Thanx moonwalkers