The Chronicles Of Derek Trent

~This is just the beginning, I plan to post more, I just have to write it, lol, but I want your opinion, should I change anything, is it stupid? etc.. Just leave your comments below or just message me !~

Prologue~

I ran about as fast as I could to reach this demon. All I could think about was how I needed to help her, she was everything to me. I was just some dumb kid without her. I will not let this bastard win, I opened my mouth but a whimper came out. That demon chuckled at me and that just pushed me further to kill him. I leaped to him and opened my jaw to attack when she screamed in pain. I immediately stopped dead in my tracks. I looked at her with concern then she disappeared. I yelped out in pain and then I changed into my original form. I screeched. "Let her go."

"This is war. You messed with me, I'm very sorry but I must kill her.."

"Like hell I'll let you!" I roared and then turned into a werewolf. My teeth were blazing, with anger. This bastard was going to be dead by morning.... Unless he gets me first....

Chapter 1~

I opened my eyes while they burned. Damn it! I was late for school, Aunt Kimmy was going to have my head. I got up slowly as my stomach roared with hunger. I dressed into jeans and a t-shirt. I ran my hands through my hair and then went downstairs. "Aunt Kimmy? I'll walk to school."

"I can drive you." Aunt Kimmy mumbled while drinking her coffee.

"I can use the morning air." I complained.

"Derek, you were outside last night until four o'clock in the morning. Like hell am I to let you walk to school."

"Aunt Kimmy, You have to go to work."

"I don't care. Get yourself something to eat and then let's go." Aunt Kimmy muttered and then walked upstairs.

My name is Derek Trent. I am 16 years old, not to smart. But the most interesting facts is I'm a werewolf. Isn't that a perfect way to start off a conversation? My Aunt Kimmy doesn't know and never will. The only real person that does know is my best friend Jacob Rider. Jacob, being my best friend, since preschool, forced me to tell him. The asshole he was.

I grabbed myself an apple, and ate in 1 bite. I threw it in the compost as my Aunt came down the stairs. “Derek, let’s go. Are you ready?”

“Sure?” I mumbled sarcastically while grabbing my book bag. Aunt Kimmy followed close behind me while we went to the pickup truck. My Aunt Kimmy got in the truck and started it while I got in. Pulling out slowly onto the dirt road, I stared onto the just grey sky. The rain was holding off, perfect day for school. That was complete sarcasm.

I live in a very small town, I live in Dallas, Georgia. With only 5078 people, I consider it small. I live in an old farmhouse, with my Aunt Kimmy. My parents just dropped me off with my Aunt, when I was a baby so here I am now. “Derek, I think we should talk,” my Aunt Kimmy said interrupting my thoughts.

“Aunt Kimmy, I’m going to school. I really don’t want to talk about this.”

“Honey, you can’t screw around. Your future is at stake here, okay? I’m worried about you sweetie, I don’t want you to fail. Understand, look at Jacob.”

“Jake, works at his dads bait shop, not exactly what I call well off.” I sighed. “Aunt Kimmy, I get your point, but a lot of shit is going on right now.”

“Is it girl problems?”

“No!” I screamed. “As much as I wish.”

“Okay, okay, I can take a hint. Is Jacob coming down after school?” Aunt Kimmy asked while turning onto Main Street.