Chapter 11- What The Hell?

So not much to say, but Chapter 12 is coming soon! PS: You'll meet the gang ;)

Sierra POV

Derek and I walked hand in hand back to the motorcycle. Since we were officially a couple, I wanted to take it slow and that other kiss we had didn’t count as our first. He thought it was lame but sucks to be him. “Okay so what time is it?”

“Around 9:30, I should probably get you home and Jacob will meet me there.”

“Okay,” I laughed. The drive home seemed to go by very quick. Which kind of annoyed me but I wasn’t going to tell Derek to drive slower, he’d think I was pathetic.

As we reached my house, I didn’t know what to expect, was he going to kiss me? A little green Toyota I suspected that it was Jacob’s. When Derek parked and turned off that bike, I hopped off and gave Jacob a quick friendly hug, “Derek, your Aunt Kimmy is home. So yeah we should get going, sorry Sierra.”

“Don’t worry about it, I understand, bye Jacob,” I smiled. I went over to Derek and whispered in his ear, “call me later,” then kissed his cheek. I waved goodbye and went inside. I waited for Jacob and Derek to get in the car. Once they did, the drove off and I let out a breath.

“Sierra, is that you?” My mom called from the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and began to help my mom with the dishes.

“What do you think of him mom?”

“He seems like a good kid and he’s polite. Not to mention cute,” my mom laughed while adding, “I approve.”

“Okay good--”

“I don’t want you to rush into anything yet. For the time being me and your father think you should meet other people. I don’t want you to rush into things with Derek then meet someone else.”

Are you freaking kidding me? “Okay mom, I understand where you and dad are coming from. I’m sort of tired, so goodnight.” I set down the dish I was drying and ran to my room. I could feel my eyes burning.

So basically when my parents ‘think’ things, I have to obey. No argument, no crying, I just had to do it, I could feel tears stream down my cheek as I mumbled, ‘fuck’. I collapsed on my bed. I grabbed my IPod quickly while cranking Lover Dearest by Marianas Trench, while allowing myself to sleep.

Derek POV

When Jacob dropped me off at home, I began to get excited to see my Aunt Kimmy. I walked into the dark house, turned on some lights and yelled, “Aunt Kimmy!”

“I’m upstairs in my bedroom Derek,” she called.

Boy did I run.

I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw how sick Aunt Kimmy looked, “How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine, just embarrassed is all.”

“Why?”

“When people ask me what happened, I can’t explain it.”

“Don’t worry Aunt Kimmy, I’ll find out who did this, and believe me they’ll pay,” I said darkly.

“Derek Trent, do not talk like that!”

“Aunt Kimmy! You nearly died!”

“I’m alive now, and that’s all that matters, I know I’ve taught you better then that!”

My cell phone began to ring, “hold on a sec Aunt Kimmy, hello?”

“Can you come to my house now?” Barret yelled into the phone.

“Sure, why?”

“I have our new group and uhh, I’ll explain later,” Barret mumbled and hung up.

“Aunt Kimmy, Barret needs my help, I’ll be back soon,” I mumbled and just ran to Barrets house. It only took me 10 minutes which is what I’d call a record!

Then the stench hit me, I could smell the ‘new group’. Barret had done his job, I heard a hiss, walked into what felt like a cement wall and went down, hard.

Okay so I hope you liked it, I just had to upload so I'm sorry that its not that much :P

xxxx

Chels

Vote

Fan

Comment <3333