Meeting Joes Parents Chapter 6

Becky's P.O.V
"Do you want to meet my parents?" Joe asked me.

Did I? Were they nice? What if they hated me?

"Uhh... Sure" I said nervously.

"Nervous." Joe said in more of a statement than question.

I nodded feeling cheeks heat up.

"It's ok. They will love you trust me!" Joe said excitedly.

I snuggle up to his chest feeling a lot better.

"Love you." He said to me.
"Love you too." I replied.

We stayed there in silence snuggle up. The silence wasn't awkward. Somehow it seemed nice?

"I'm gonna get up. I need to have a shower and that." Joe said before giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Ok. I'll do the same." I told him we both got up. I chose to wear a see-through long sleeve top with a white tee underneath with some disco pants.. Over the top with a cardigan.

For my shoes I just wore some white converse.

I walked over to where I do my makeup and started.

Everything was the same as usual and my favourite red lip. I brushed my hair not knowing what to do with it.

"Joe!!" I yelled.

"Yeah love?" He asked.

"Can you do setting with my hair?" I asked normally as he walked into the room.

"Ok! I don't know what I'm doing though!" He said sarcastically.

He ended up doing a French braid from each sides of my head met in the middle and making the ends of my hair into a small ponytail. Overall it looked pretty good.

"Wow your good..." I told Joe.

"Well i did have to do Zoe's hair.." He told me. I looked at him with disbelief.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded simply. He was wearing some redish looking skinny jeans, a white tee and a grey jumper.

"You look amazing" we both said at the same time. I started giggling and Joe chuckling.

I went out to the kitchen to make breakfast but Joe already made us a hot chocolate with some fruit salad.

Soon Joe followed after me walking to the table. I dug into the delicious food occasionally drinking a sip of hot chocolate.

"Hey Becky look at this!" Joe exclaimed as he showed me his phone.

It was an email from the YouTube community.

Dear Thatcherjoe

You and BeckyJasShills have a chance to work together at BBC radio every weekend apart from when you have meet and greets or something like that.

We hope you and Becky have a good relationship also.

From the BBC Radio community.