Moving in with Tanya! Chapter 13

This chapter may be confusing because it is one week later
1 week later.

As I put my boxes in a truck I smiled at Tanya. I was moving in with her.

"I'm so excited!" I squealed.

"I know!!" She squealed back. We got in my car and drove to our new apartment.

Floor 2D the paper had written on it. When I walked in it looked amazing. The kitchen had a red counter top an red cupboards, along with black drawers. The fridge was white and was currently not running.

There were 2 bedrooms with paint in each. The colour in mine was a light yellow and Tanya's was a light pink. We both had wooden floorboards in it. Since I sold my house for $385,957 I had loads of money. I sold my furniture separately to my house. I got about 100,000 - 200,000 for the furniture I had loads of money to spend.

I had an onsite that had white tiles for the floor. The bath was pretty big and it was also a spar. The shower was amazing.

Tanya used the main bathroom while I used the onsite. Everything else was very nice and the whole house was huge. It had upstairs as well (my bedroom up there).

-•.•-

"Finally all done!" I said moving in the furniture I purchased before we moved in today. Tanya and I said we will paint tomorrow as we both weren't doing anything.

"Hey! Hope your having fun! Jim is moving in with me tomorrow! Xx"

"I am having fun:) Tanya and I are painting tomorrow so we have to sleep on the couch tomorrow! Wondering if I could stay at yours? Xx"

"Sure! Apartment block? Xx"

"2D! Xx"

"We live one apartment away from each other. I'll come visit! Xx"

I started to get excited. I ran to the door waiting there feeling my excitement bubble.

The door had a knock on it. I swung it open and saw Joe standing there a box in his hand.

"Hey! This is the box you got from my mums. You forgot to put it in the truck so I took it before it was lost..." Joe said planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you!" I said giving him a hug.

"Hey Joe!!" Tanya said as she walked up to the door. They gave each other a hug and then Joe walked inside. He looked around the place a smile on his face.

"I love it!" Joe said as he saw my room. I blushed slightly not knowing why.

"Thanks" I said.

"Pizza?" I asked Tan as she walked towards me.

"SURE!!" She yelled. I started giggling as she did the same.

She called up Pizza Hut as I sat and watched.

Joe looked eager for pizza as he was staring at Tans phone.

"Yay! I got 2 meat lovers! That alright?" She asked.

"Yeah! I'm just getting into my PJ's!" I told them both. I walked over to my small suitcase and grabbed out a baggy tee with some baggy pants. I slipped them on and then walked back out.

I saw Tan and Joe laughing, pizza stuffed in there faces.

"Sup peepz!" I said trying to be cool. I took a big big of pizza from the box and started chewing on it.

"Nothing much! Oh yeah and Vidcon is next weekend..." Tan said. My eyes widened with excitement. I started doing a happy dance.

"Yay!!" I squealed.

As I started yawning I started to get tired.

"I'm going to bed now!" I said stretching.

"Night!" They said at the same time. I started giggling at them and then walked into the bedroom.

A/N

I just wanted to put in that they moved in together. I'm really ever so sorry this is so short.... Next chapter is Vidcon! Next chapter is long as well:)