Alone time Chapter 16

-•.•-

Joe's P.O.V

As Becky, Zoe, Alfie and I walked away from the airport I grabbed becks hand and intertwined our fingers. I looked over and smiled at her as I saw Tanya run over to us.

She must have gotten here earlier. Becky lost grip of my hand and ran up to her, hugging her tightly.

I gave tan a quick hug before grabbing becky a ham again.

-•.•-

                 Becky's P.O.V

I walked over to my bed flopping down on it exhaustedly. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and started to go through Twitter.

I slowly closed my eyes letting them get heavier and heavier. Suddenly something felt wrong. I just didn't know what it was.

I then realised that I didn't have Joe here. I didn't have his body warmth to snuggle up to. I didn't have him her to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

I got out my phone and texted Joe.

B: I want you to come over!! I'm so lonely❤️

J: Coming over. Jin is at a meeting anyways ❤️😘

B: Love you lotsXx

J: love you too Xx

I shut of my phone and then heard a knock at the door. I ran up and opened it revealing joes face.

"Hey beautiful" he said hugging me.

"Hi" I said shyly.

I lead him into the lounge letting him get comfy. He laid down and let me lay in front of him. I snuggled into him, his arm wrapped around my body.

Slowly my eyes got heavier.

-•.•-

My eyes were to tired to open so they remain closed. I hear someone talking, not to sure who.

"Do you truly like Becky?" Tanya asked.

"Tan, to be honest. I love her more than I love myself. I love her more than anybody could imagine. I love her hair, her smile, her fashion sense, her smile, her eyes. E. V. E. R. Y. T. H. I. N. G. I'm in love with her. And to be honest, I've never felt the way I feel about her, with the way I feel about the other girls I've dated." Joe said.

I then realised he was still in front of me. I snuggled up to him, not knowing if he would think I was awake. Surprisingly he planted a kiss my forehead, a smile on his face.

"Jim wants me to go See him. Bye!" Tanya said.

"Bye" Joe said. The the door shut.

I opened my eyes and looked up at Joe.

"Hi" I said.

"Hi" he said back.

"I heard what you said. And the fact is, I feel completely the same about you. " I told Joe.