Why does this have to happen? Chapter 9

This is going to be a long chapter. This may be scary to some young ages (9 or 10). There is also going to be lots of drama. This may get a but sexual aswell. Hope you still enjoy!

2 weeks later. Joes P.O.V

"That is the end of this weeks video guys. Give it a huge thumbscrews if you enjoyed and I'll see you next week for another Sugg Sunday Special!!" I said to the camera. I turned it off and then put the camera down.

Suddenly I felt someone tap on my shoulder.
"Joe.." Caspar said nervously.

"Yeah mate?" I said trying to do an African accent.

"Ugh.... I don't mean to hurt your feeling or anything but.." Caspar stopped.

"But what?" I asked thinking I did something wrong.

"I'm moving in with Sam. In America" he blurted out.

"D-did I-I do A-anything?" I asked my hands starting to shake.

"No just I have always wanted to move there." Caspar told me.

On the inside I felt like one half of my heart just melted. On the outside I tried to smile and look happy for him.

"That's great news mate! I'm happy you have your dream!" I said trying to actually feel like that.

"I thought you would be mad? Anyways I leave in 5 hours! Sorry for the late notice!" Caspar squealed.

I have him a bro hug before spending as much time as I could with him.

Finally when the time came he got in the train to go to the airport.

I gave Caspar a squeeze Before saying "I'll miss you." He had teary eyes before  getting in the train.

I went back to the flat and then started to cry. Thought boys don't cry did you? Well they do.

He left me. For his dream. I had no flat mate. No best friend. Then I realised why he left. Not only because it was his dream.

But because I was spending most of the time with becky.

We see each other like 3 times a week!

I started to stop crying. My vision blurry. I stood up and walked to Becky's house.

"Watch where your going mate!" Someone yelled.

"M-Marcus?" I asked recognising the voice.

"Joe? Joe!! What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Caspar. Gone. America." Is all I managed to say.

"He told me today. Told you as soon as he made the decision?" He asked.

I shook my head and said "5 hour ago".

Marcus looked completely shocked. Suddenly I heard screaming. Great.

"Marcus! Marcus!" They screamed.

"Can we get a picture. As Marcus was much taller and stronger than me he decided to stay with me.

He just walked with me the girls still following us.

"GO AWAY! WE NEED PRIVACY!!" I yelled uncontrollably.

"I seriously just said that to people who adore us??" I asked quietly to Marcus.
Suddenly I felt like 1 quarter of my heart faded away.

Marcus nodded looking a bit tired.

We ended up at Becky's like 2 minutes later.

Becky gave me a key if she wasn't there. She was there but I didn't knock. I just walked in.