Meet Up & Girls night in! Chapter 10

What Becky wore at the meet up^
-•.•-

"Good morning" Joe said to me as my eyes fluttered open.

"Good Mornin" I mumbled into his chest.

Slowly I stretched and got out of bed.
"I'm going to have a shower. K? You can have one in the main bathroom if you want" I told Joe.

"Okay." He simply replied.

I decided on wearing some light turquoise shorts, same coloured woken tee, a singlet under neath that with a flannelette over the top.

I put some converse with the clothing to finish the look.

I went into the onsite and locked the door behind me. I got undressed and had a shower.

The shampoo and conditioner I used was a dove one that made my hair very soft but not slippery.

I quickly washed my body and then got out.

I got changed into my clothes and then blow dried my hair.

It took my about 5 minutes to do that because my hair is VERY long. It's longer than Zoe's was!

I went into the bedroom, tugged a brush through my hair and then curled it.

I did my makeup natural but with a red lip.

Once I was happy I walked out into the kitchen.

"Hey. You look good today" I told Joe. He was wearing some skinny jeans with a grey tee and a grey hoodie.

He shrugged and gave me a plate full of eggs and bacon.

I sat down next to Joe and are my food.

"Joe..." I said looking down at my phone.

He was flogging his food but then vlogged me.

"Yeah?" He asked confused.

I started squealing before saying
"I JUST HIT ONE MILLION SUBS!!!!!"!

"Wow! That's a lot of people you know" he said winking.

"We have a meet up today aswell guys!" I said waving to the camera.

"I'll see some of you today!" I said vlogging Joe.

I faced the camera so it was back on me.

"By the way this is only my second vlog ever so bare with me." I told my viewers a smile perched up on my face.

I turned the camera off and then looke at Joe. I turned on my phone- realising it was already 10.

Hurriedly I packed up some stuff I may need and then Joe and I got in the car.

"I'll drive." I told him as I got in the car. We only had To go to "Slipper St" and that was only 1k away.

I started up my car and drove to the destination.

I got out, and picked up my bag. All at once I heard screaming as Joe and I held hands.

There were a lot of people there shouting "WE SHIP JECKY!!" . There were also loads of people screaming my name. I waved to everyone before we headed into a hotel.

"Hey guys! Everyone else is doing meet ups but you guys aren't till' 11 so that's in half an hour. Just hang around here and that.

I nodded as excitement flooded through my small body. "Joe I'm going to the toilet real quick" I told him.

"Okay. I'll be here" he said as he squeezed my hand. Quickly I walked to the toilets.

I checked if I looked okay and I was happy with myself. I did my business and then went back out.