Chapter 15

The next day! Becky P.O.V

I wrapped my arms around Joe, exhaustedly. We were going for a day out today with the YouTube crew so we had to get 'ready' early.

"Morning" Joe said kissing my cheek.

"I don't wanna get ready... It's too warm" I complained to Joe.

I just snuggled up to him and played with his hair. Finally I decided to get up.

I went into the suitcase and grabbed  out my bathers.

My crop top had a picture of an eagle and said America in fancy writing. I also grabbed my new denim shorts that I got when I was shopping.

I went into the bathroom and slipped everything on. The top ended up being a bit too big but I didn't mind.

For my hair I just tugged a brush through it. I sprayed some heat protection on it and then curled the ends.

I went out into the bedroom and saw Joe in a white tee and some shorts.

I quickly put some red lipstick on before grabbing my phone, purse and putting it in a bag.

"Are you ready Joe?" I asked him.

"Yeah! Let's do dis" he said trying to be cool.

I laughed at his attempt and held his hand. We went out the door and locked it before going to the pool for you-tubers only. We walked with Tyler and Connor who were wearing some shorts and Connor with a  white tee and Tyler with a mint green tee.

We just chattered until we got to the pool.

I lay next to Zoe and Tanya.

I quickly took of my top and shorts and then started relaxing.

"Hey girls!" I said trying to be Tyler. Surprisingly I sounded kind of like him.

"Hey girl!" They said at the same time. I put on my Sunny's and started tanning.

"Zoe and becky. Did you know I'm making a brand!" Tanya asked us.

I squealed with excitement.

"Oh my gosh! I'm going to be using it all the time!!" Zoe and I both squealed.

We started giggling. I checked the time on my phone as I was kind of bored. I looked at my skin and it was actually pretty tan.

Suddenly I felt wetness on my body. I looked up and saw Joe. He shook his head, his hair full of water.

"Joe! Stop!!!" I squealed as he started tickling me. He lifted me up and ran over to the pool. I started squirming around not wanting to go in to it. He threw me in and jumped in after. I swam back up to the surface to breathe.

Joe had a smirk on his face. I hopped onto his shoulders, and he held onto my leg.

"IM ON TOP OF THE WORLD!!" I shouted. I started giggling as I watched the boys pull the other girls in the pool.

Suddenly Joe dropped me and I went down into the water. I came back up and wrapped my legs around him tightly. He stood up and got on the proper ground.

"Everyone! I'm starting a contest. Tyler can be the judge. First thing is best dive off the highest bit of the diving board!" Joe announced.

"Yay!" Is all you could hear. Tyler got out of the pool as I hopped of Joe. I ran up to the diving board and quickly climbed. Marcus was already there so u had to wait.

"MARCUS GO!!" Tyler shouted. He bounced and then dived into the water.

" SIX OUT OF YEN!!" Tyler shouted. I went onto the diving board and took a breath. I jumped about 2 times before diving into the water. For some reason everyone was shouting my name. When I landed I felt the water hit my body. I came back up and heard everyone clapping.