Chapter 49

Ian's POV

Okay, so you know Kalel? Yeah. As I sped past Anthony, I was nearly slapped in the face when I reached the end of the hall.

When I looked over I saw, not only Kalel Cullen. But because oh, I'm so fast I dodged her weak slap. "Umm excuse me?" I asked, raising a brow.

She looked at me with squinting eyes. "Excuse you? Excuse you for stealing my boyfriend!" She squealed. I raised both my brows, pursing out my lips.

"Well, excuse you for even breaking up with him in the first place." I mumbled.

She huffed and slowly crossed her arms, her sharpened finger nails with teal finger nail polish painted on, being showed off. "Well excuse YOU, for being too fat to be with my boyfriend. He's not gay, I swear one of his friends put him up to this. He's too well built for you puny size." She said, sliding on a tiny smirk.

I sighed and closed my eyes, biting my lip gently. "Listen, talk shit about me.. I don't give a fuck." I mumbled, immediately feeling my emotions run back to me as I felt her lips go down to my ear, saying something in a low, evil whisper.

"I bet he fucked me harder." She whispered, pulling away. I looked down at the ground, feeling a tear run down my cheek. Yes, a virgin. I know, it's sad.. yet she doesn't know.. she thinks we've had sex.. but no, me and my stupid nervous feelings got in the way.

I felt my lips curl into a small frown as I could feel my cheeks turning red by every single thought. "J-Just shut up.." I mumbled, skimming my gaze around the floor.

She leaned on one of her legs, puckering out her lips. "Aw.. is someone gonna cry like a little baby?" She said in a whimpering baby voice. I shook my head, immediately feeling my eyes get watery.

She smirked and slowly curled her fingers into the collar of my shirt, pulling me face inches away from hers as she gave me a wide smirk as she had her voice turn into a serious tone. "Stay away from him, or your school year might not be what you dreamed of, ahem.. Ian." She mumbled, pushing me away from her.

She squinted at me, keeping the wide smirk on her face as she winked and swerved around the corner, her heels clicking each time she took one step.

That's when I felt tiny tears run down my cheeks as I turned my gaze forward and saw Anthony staring at me with a very concerned look as he raced over to me, furrowing his eyebrows. "Baby?" He whispered, cupping one of my cheeks.

I turned away and wiped my eyes, biting my lip gently. "Wh-at.." I sobbed out uncontrollably. He shook his head quickly and tilted my head back to him, having a small worried look in his eyes. "Ian.. come on.. what's wrong? Did someone hurt you?" He kept the same gentle, whispering tone.

I shrugged slightly and tried wiping the tears away with my sleeve, only getting it wet with tears. He sighed and stroked my hair, smiling softly. "You wanna go on that date after school?" He asked, stroking my chin.

I felt a small glow light up in my body, making a tiny smile grow on my lips. "O-Our date?" I whispered, feeling my cheeks heat up quickly. He nodded and smiled warmly, wrapping his arms around me. "Our date." He said, giving me a warmer smile.

I felt my sad tears, quickly turn joyful. "Y-Yes! I would love to!" I squeaked, feeling a giant grin spread across my face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, laying my head on his shoulder.

He laughed quietly and wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me back warmly. "I promise.. it will be perfect.." He whispered, rubbing my back soothingly.

He made a small sigh and pulled away, lifting my chin up and looking at me, straight in the eye. "Ian.. please tell me who hurt you.." He whispered, furrowing his eyebrows.

I sighed and fiddled with my thumbs, biting my lip nervously and for some odd reason it's as if I could feel her gaze on me. I could not tell him it was Kalel. She could be planning something ha and I don't want it to involve Anthony.

I shook my head and rubbed my head, biting my lip hard. "It was just someone okay.. come on.. let's just go to a class where we can be that cute couple that holds hands under the desks and works on math together in partners." I said, smiling softly at him, giving him an assuring smile.

He stared at me with sad eyes, slowly filling them with love, sliding his hand into mine, fitting it perfectly. "Always baby.. forever.. and always." He whispered, slowly interlocking our fingers. "I love you.." He finished, pulling me closer to him.

I felt a huge grin spread onto my face as I looked up and blushed brightly, letting out a tiny laugh. "I love you too Anthony.."