Chapter 10

Anthony's POV

I woke up on the couch naked. Kalel went home after we had sex. So I fell asleep on the couch.

I stood up running to my room to throw on some boxers. After I did that, I ran downstairs and grabbed some pop-tarts from the cabinet.

I ripped open the package and stuffed the pop-tarts in my mouth. I flipped on the tv and leaned down on the couch still chewing on the pop-tarts.

Ian's POV

I woke up to the sound of a twig snapping. I shot up and looked around. I saw nothing.

I stood up and slowly started walking out of the woods, wiping grass off of my clothes.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw a figure in the pathway of the opening to the woods.

I slowly walked towards it and it moved quickly out of my view. I squinted my eyes and moved closer to the opening.

As I passed the opening to the neighborhood, I looked up and noticed it was still dark outside. ( Umm Anthony woke up and it was still dark.. just telling you.. Lol )

I heard the twig snap again as I walked out of the woods. I started running but something stopped me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I slowly and I mean very slowly turned my head. That's when I saw him.

Anthony's POV

I yawned loudly and checked my phone. I got a message from dad.

Dad: Anthony get Ian and come to the hospital quick.

Anthony: What the fuck is wrong this time?

Dad: Get Ian and bring him to the hospital now Anthony.

Anthony: Fine!

Dad: Be quick.

Anthony: What hospital.

Dad: Wattpad Hospital.

( MAN IM ON FIRE! )

Anthony: Umm ok. Bye.

Dad: Hurry Anthony.

I closed my phone and walked around the house searching for Ian. I couldn't find him anywhere.

I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

Ian's POV

I gulped and looked down feeling tears slowly falling down my face. Then I heard my phone ringing.

I slowly reached for it but his hand grabbed my wrist and took it out for me. He answered it and put it on speaker.

Anthony: Ian where the fuck are you, my dad texted me and you have to come. Where the fuck are you.

I looked up avoiding his face. I looked at him slightly and he nodded evilly.

Ian: I-I I'm just umm.. taking a walk!

Anthony: Well come the fuck on!

He hung up and I looked at him slightly shivering. " Ian, I finally found you. Its been a while eh? " He said smirking. " P-Please don't hurt me! " I screamed.

" Oh please I could never hurt my baby. " He said evilly. He caressed my cheek and laughed. " Your innocent just how I remember you. " He said.

" What d-do you want f-from me?! " I yelled. " Well, I've been looking for you for a long time. Well, I moved here. For you. I'm going to your school now too. " He stated.

" So, I wanted to tell you. Watch your fucking back. Ian I'll be coming for you. " He said before he ran back into the woods.

I ran back to the house while I felt my heart beating out of my chest. Now I have to deal with whatever Anthony was so mad about.