Chapter 1

Anthony's POV

I just got home from school and it was the best day ever. Me and Kalel had an awesome date and we made out in the car. Let me just say. She is sexy.

I ran upstairs and laid on my bed. I flipped on my Xbox and turned on Halo. I played for like maybe... 3 hours?

Then my dad got home. " Anthony? Are you home? " My dad slightly yelled. " Yeah dad I'm up here! " I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

My door slowly opened and my dad walked in looking slightly nervous. " Dad? Is something wrong? " I said. " Um well Anthony you do know... mom left us and.. well.. I met someone. "

I was having mixed emotions... Should I be happy? Should I be sad? Should I be mad?! Right now... I just had a blank expression.

" A-Anthony? " I snapped out of it and turned to my dad. " Yeah? " " Are... you ok with this I mean it's ok if your not... Umm but I really love her. She makes me so happy! She has a son too. You all might get along. " He said hopefully. " I don't know.. "

" Well.... she's on her way right now. " He said. " What? Why didn't you fucking tell me?! " I yelled. " Sorry.. " My dad said turning and going downstairs.

I groaned and got dressed in a T-shirt and skinny jeans. I gotta say I'm hot.

Ian's POV

" Mom... why do we have to go over there again? " I said slowly. " Well honey he wants you to meet his son! "

" But.. I don't want to meet h-his son... " I said sadly. " Hey you all night hook up if your lucky haha. "

Yeah.. my mom knew I was gay.. She has tried to get me to date girls but... for one they all think I'm ugly and then two I'm just gay.

But I'm just glad she at least has not disowned me yet... even thought I don't know why she hasn't.

I saw us pull into a house and stop. Oh no... were here. I bit my lip and slightly closed my eyes.

" Are you ready sweetie? " My mom said sweetly. " Yeah I guess so.. " I said.

She opened the door, got out and closed it.. I sighed and did the same. I looked slightly at the house.

I pulled my hood over my head and looked at the ground as I walked with my mom up to the door. " Mom... I'm scared.. " I whispered. " Don't honey you'll be fine.. " She said.

I slipped my hands into my pocket feeling my phone. I closed my eyes and pulled it out seeing ear buds coming with it. I put them in and turned on FOB centuries.

I closed my eyes and heard my mom knock on the door and it open slowly. I started breathing heavily. I grabbed my inhaler and breathed it in slowly feeling my mom grab onto my arm.

I put it back into my pocket and looked up seeing my mothers boyfriend. " Hey Ian how are you? " He said happily. " G-Good.... " I mumbled.

I walked inside and looked around. Seeing my mom sit on the couch. I leaned against the wall and changed the song to FOB immortals.

I started lip syncing it. I closed my eyes and my head fell onto the wall.

Anthony's POV

I heard the door opening and closing. Woo hoo time to meet my new fucking people. I ran downstairs and saw Cheryl my dads girlfriend and some emo boy leaning against the wall. Don't tell me that's her son. He's ugly AF. I at least want a hot brother not some weak emo loser.

My dad turned to me and smiled. " Hey Anthony. This is Cheryl and her son Ian. " He said nicely. " I looked at Cheryl and smiled. " Hey Cheryl I'm Anthony. " I said sweetly. Lets just say I try to keep my act around... my dads people but I might... bully at my school and my dad doesn't know it at all.

" Well aren't you a little gentleman. " Cheryl said nicely. " This is my son Ian. " She said pointing to the emo loser. He looks up and I saw him blush slightly. God he's such a loser.

Ian's POV

I looked up and took my earbuds out slowly seeing everyone looking at me. I blushed and looked at my mom feeling my cheeks heating up. " U-Um h-hi.. " I mumbled looking down at my feet.

I slightly looked up seeing the boy my mom talked about, and he was beautiful. He had a sexy quiff and he had deep brown eyes..

Shut up Ian just.. shut up.. " Ian why don't you and Anthony go upstairs and get to know eachother? " My mom asked. " Sure Cheryl! " I heard the boy say happily.

I heard him walk upstairs. " Go ahead Ian, go talk. " I nodded slightly and walked up the stairs following the boy.