Chapter Seven

*edited*

    After I stopped the car, I just sat there. I didn't hear Andy get out or open my door until he said, "Come on. Let's go inside." And he offered me his hand. I took it and closed my door and locked it. We walked inside.

"Hi! Welcome to Applebee's!" Someone said as we walked in.

"Hi, we are meeting a group here, they probably already ordered." Andy said.

"Well, go ahead and look around and see if you can find them." She then walked away and I looked behind the bar and saw them in a corner.

"They're over there." I pointed to them and lead the way there. Once we got there I saw two empty chairs right next to each other. I sat in front of my food. And Andy sat on my left. I kept my head down.

"Jayden. Here." Arielle handed me my dairy relief chewable tablet. I quickly opened it, popped it in my mouth, chewed and took a gulp of my soda and swallowed. I then shoveled my Mac-n-Cheese into my mouth.

"Umm... Jayden?" Jake asked.

"Hmm?"

"What on earth are you doing?"

"Eating" I said through a mouth  full of food.

"Okay?"

"Don't judge!" I said finally looking up.

"Jayden..." Arielle started to say.

"Yes, I cried. Yes, I told him, and yes, I showed him. Maybe, I'll tell the others, but not now." I interrupted. She nodded and went back to her food.

"I want to ask what, but I know not to." CC said.

"Great choice." And I kept eating. Once I was done I held my hand out to Arielle who handed me my pill bottles. I popped them open took out the right amount of pills, put the lids back on and handed the bottles back. She took them and put them in her bag. I swallowed them dry and just sat back and looked at the table and waited. 'You've got to be kidding me.' I thought as I stood up and ran to the bathroom.

    "Jayden!" I heard the group yell after me, but I kept going. I ran into a stall and locked it. Being lactose intolerant sucks. I took out my phone and texted Arielle. 

    'Hey, don't worry about me. Just reacting to the dairy. Be out in a few.' After about 10ish minutes I walked back outside and to the table. I grabbed my keys, put the money on the table and walked outside to my car. I'm not sure if the others followed me or not, but I put the tailgate down, got on the bed of my truck and walked to my tub I kept back there. This tub had all the stuff I would ever need. I dug through it until I found my batman pencil pouch. I opened it and pulled out my box of Advil. I popped two out and swallowed them dry. I then put everything back where it was, and closed the tub. I then turned around.

"Holy mother of all mother of flying cows." I said. Turns out they followed me and somehow they got on the bed really quietly. "Mother father. Don't do that!" I smacked the closet person to me and it happened to be Ashely. He cupped his cheek with his hands. "Mother flying panda penguins. I'm so sorry! Give me a moment."

"Great choice in words." Andy said. I snorted and turned around and once again sifted through the tub that had everything in it. I pulled out an ice pack/heater thing that turns cold or hot with a push of a button. I pushed the cold one and took Ashley's hands off of his cheek and pressed the ice pack on it.

"Here." Arielle handed me a kitchen towel and I wrapped the ice pack thing in it and put back.
"I'm so sorry. I wasn't expecting anyone to be right there. And naturally I slap the clo-"