Chapter Ten

*edited*

    I woke up in my bunk. I looked at my phone to see what time it was. "5:30, dang!" I got up cause there is no way I'm going to be able to fall back asleep. I walked to my bag and pulled out another pair of black skinny jeans, a Motionless In White t-shirt that I cut up myself, a black tank top, my black vans, my bracelets, and a black head band. I walked to the bathroom and got dressed. I then took my hair out of my French Braid and put the head band on. On my way to the living room, I grabbed a piece of paper, a pen, and my wallet. I sat by the little coffee table and started to write.

'I didn't want to start a note with 'Dear Boys and Arielle,' that seems kinda stupid. So I'm just gonna start writing.

Please don't freak out. I'm safe and I have my phone. I'll be back before we leave. And I am terribly sorry if the noise wakes you up.
See you soon!
~ lots of love ~
Jayden'

I put the note on the kitchen counter, grabbed my rzr keys, and walked outside. I walked to my rzr and headed into town. I found a skateboarding park and parked my rzr. I grabbed my board that I kept in my rzr and headed off to the half pipes.

**Le Time Skip about one and a halfish hours later**

    I walked back to my rzr and put my board in the back. I checked my phone to see that Arielle had texted me and it was 7:30.

'Hey, the boys are ready. They told me to tell you to get your butt over here' and they won't stop bugging me.' -A

'I'm on my way back.' -J

    I can tell she's still mad at me 
'Gosh, why did I ever become friends with her?' I thought. Oh, right. She was the first person I met freshman year. Monkeys, I have some regrets, but not a lot. I kept thinking about our friendship and the pros and cons about it. Once I saw the sand from the Sand Dunes, I headed toward it at full speed. Instead of driving on the road, I messed around until I got to the Dunes access and pulled into camp.

    As soon as I parked and walked into the trailer, I was tackled.

    "I missed you!"

    "Don't ever do that again!"

    "Next time take me with you!"

    "Where'd you go?" I pulled away and looked at the four boys who tackled me, Jinxx, Jake, CC, and finally Ashley. I'm going to assume that the order they were in was the order of the question/statements.

"I missed you, too, Jinxxy! I left a note! Only if you decide to wake up at 5:30. And to the skate park." I told them. "Where's Andy and Arielle?" I asked.

"Andy's getting dressed and Arielle is in the shower." CC said.

"What happened? Why did you leave?" Ashley asked.

"Well, I woke up at 5:30, after the... Uh... Thing... And couldn't fall back asleep, so I got up and went to the skate park." I said leaving out the part about the nightmare.

"What thing?" Jinxx asked.

"Um..." I bit my lip.

"It's something between her and I, she'll tell you if she wants. But if not, then let her be." Ashley said.

    "Did you guys have sex?!" CC kinda yelled.

    "Who had sex?" Andy asked, final coming out of the bunk area.

    "No one! Okay it was something completely different! Don't go making up things if you don't know what's going on!" I yelled before CC could say anything.

"You so did!"

    "No we didn't!" Ashley said sternly.

    "Yes, you did."