Chapter Twenty-Seven

*edited*

"Jayden!! Wake up, wake UP!!" Someone slammed a pillow into my head.

"No." I grumbled, pushing my head further into the bed.

"But Jayden!! We got places to go, things to do, and people to see!" The voice whined again.

"Yup, the place is my bed, thing is sleep, and people contain Andy and not you!" I grumbled, again.

"I told you she wouldn't get up for you." I heard a deep voice say.

'Definitely Andy.' I thought.

"Doesn't mean I couldn't try." The voice, which I still have yet to place, said.

"Come on, Andy!! We are going to be late!!!" I think it was Jake, yelled up the stairs.

"Alright, I'm coming!" He yelled. I then heard footsteps leading up to the bedside, heavy, clomping, sometimes there was a clank, footsteps. "Hey, Jayden?" I heard him ask, placing on of his hands on my shoulder, shaking it slightly.

"Hhhmmmnn." I moaned out.

"Babe, I gotta go." He said, placing his forehead on top of the side of my head.

"But, I don't want you to go." I whined, slowly sitting up.

"I know, I know, but the record is not going to record itself." He pointed out.

"Fine!" I pursed my lips in a silent request for a kiss. He chuckled before leaning forward and giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"I'll see you later." He got up and walked to the door.

"Bye, Bestie!!!" CC yelled up the stairs before running out the front door and to the car, or at last that's what I thought he did.

"Bye, Andy!" I called out, watching the door close. "I love you." I whispered under my breath, to scared to admit it out loud to his face.

I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I quickly brushed through my hair. I turned on the shower and stripped, stepping in when the water was hot. I did all the shower stuff, blah, blah. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body, letting it collect the water. I went to the closet and pulled out a black pair of pants and a Black Veil Brides shirt. Yes, I still have those even though I live with them. I put on a bra and a pair of boy boxers, those things are SO comfortable! I slipped on a black tank top, tucking it into my pants and pulled on the shirt. I put deodorant on, can't forget that. I slid on some socks and black vans, completing the all black theme I have going on.

I walk into the bathroom and hang up my towel. I pull out my blow dyer and hair straighteners. I quickly did my hair. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before I applied some black eyeliner to my eyes and mascara. I mess around with my hair, deciding it was time to get a haircut. I walked out of the bathroom, grabbing my motorcycle keys, wallet, phone, and sunglasses. I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me, and putting on Andy's leather jacket.

"Hey, Jayden! Where are you going?" Jessie asked me once I walked into the kitchen.

"I need to run a few errands, I'll be back by dinner."

"Alright, I'm not sure when the boys are supposed to be home."

"I'll shoot them a quick text, just in case they get home before me." She nodded and turned back to the sink.

"Have fun!"

"I'll try." I pulled out my phone and sent Andy a quick text, letting him know that I might not be home when he gets backs. I pulled on my helmet and opened the garage door. I put my wallet and phone in the inside pocket of the jacket. I stuck the keys in the ignition and turned on my motorcycle. I back out and zoomed off toward my favorite salon.