Chapter 1

Chicago fire season 3 finale cliff hanger: 

Dawson finds out that she is expecting. She heads over to Casey's apartment and can't find him. She walks over to the kitchen and finds a silletos girl dead on the floor................ 

Gabby's POV 

Right when I see the dead girl on Casey's kitchen floor I know he is in trouble. I call Voight to tell him the news, " Why are you at his apartment?" Voight asked. "Because, I came over to tell Matt something I will tell you after you get here and my brother knows. "Ok we are on our way" he says. "Wait!" I scream, hoping he won't hang up, "What?" he asked. "Something, doesn't feel right, there might be someone in here..." I wasn't able to finish my sentence because there was a bag put over my head. I kick and scream with the phone still in my hand, I manage to get the bag of my head and I keep screaming and I grab one of Matt's baseball bats and hits the guy in the head, he is knocked out for now. I scream into my phone "Get here fast!" I hear Voight say "Keep us on the phone, are you alright?" "Yes" I answer, "I hit the guy in the head, he doesn't have long till he regain consicous." "Okay, we will be there in two minutes." Voight says. I find some zip ties and zip tie his hands together and put him on a pole outside in the back yard. Just in case i zip tie his feet together real good. I begin to walk around the house with a kitchen knife in my hand and Matt's baseball bat. 

As I walk around the house i hear water running. I come closer to the water and its coming from the bathroom in Matt's bedroom. I hear Voight yell my name and say "Upstairs in the master bedroom." I prepare myself and knock the door down. I would have never guessed of who I saw standing there. 

I put down the knife and bat and run into his embrace, nearly in tears. It was Matt he was perfectly fine. But why is there the silletos girl dead on the floor, and the guy who tried to take me? Antonio and Voight goes down stairs to investigate the scene while I go talk to Matt in his room. 

Gabby and Matt's conversation while Voight and Antonio are investigating  (M= Matt : G= Gabby)

M: What are you doing here and whats the matter? I heard you downstairs and yelled in the shower did you hear me? 

G: Actually no I didn't hear you, i came her to tell you something but first. 

M: Wait why is intelligence investigating my house? 

G: That is another story. They are here because I called them cause when i got here the door was wide open and there was a dead silletos girl on the floor. 

M: Wait, What?!?!? I didn't do that I would never. 

G: I know 

*Antonio knocks on the door*

G: come in. 

A: Matt, Sis you are going to want to see this... 

G and M: What is it? *they say in synched* 

A: The man who tried to take you and you knocked out, is Jack the owner of silletos, he killed the girl from silletos. 

M: Wait what did you do Dawson?!?!

G: When I got here and noticed the girl a guy came behind me and put a bag over my face, I kicked and screamed and ended up hitting him with your Baseball bat, sorry about that, and tied him up to a pole outside then found you in the shower. 

M: That explains the cut on your face I was going to ask you about that. You need to go get that checked put its pretty deep. 

G: Can me and him go to the hospital Antonio? I think I need stitches and I need to finish talking to Matt. 

A: Sure thing the case is pretty muched solved, Jack will be in prison for murder and attempt of kidnapping and human trafficking. 

G: Thanks, lets go Matt. 

M: Ok, lets take my truck. 

A: Also Kim and Sean will be escorting you till the whole case is solved and we can guarantee you two are safe. 

G and M: Okay. 

On the way to the hospital, Matt driving.  Gabby's Pov 

 On the way to the hospital the ride is pretty silent till I tell myself I need to tell him. " Hey Matt I need to tell you something" I say nervously and he can tell. He puts his hand on my knee. " What is it?" he asks with concern. " I came over to your apartment today because..." I was interrupted by a crash noise and I looked forward and noticed a 3 car pile up car crash including a big rig and a car trailing some water skies. "Oh my gosh!" we  both say. "We need to help!" I say. " What about your cut?" he asks concerned. "Do you still have that first aid kit I told you to put in here?" I ask. " Yea of course, why?" he asked.  " I will temporally treat it I'll be fine for how long this pile up takes." I say. "Are you sure?" he asked concern. " Yea, anyways 51 is short a paramedic and a lieutenant cause we both took the shift off" I stat. " Why are you on ambo and not on shift?" he asked confused. "More to explain later" I say as we see 51 pull up we run out and get our gear on, and run over to chief.

*Pile up is cleaned up and dawson and brett are loading up the ambo*  Brett POV 

"So have you told Casey, and what is that cut on your face?" I ask looking over at Casey. "I was about to..." Gabby doesn't finish her sentence and looks really pale. "You okay? sit down drink some water" I say handing her water, then all of a sudden she passes out and I hear Matt scream "Gabby!!" 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger! I will do chapter 2 later tonight! I hope you like it. What do you think happened to Dawson? What is Casey even thinking? Can Brett save her friend? Will the baby survive? COMING UP NEXT ON MISSING LOVE CHAPTER 2!!! 

VOTE 

COMMENT 

FOLLOW 

TELL YOUR FRIENDS 

THANK YOU