Chapter 7

Previously on Missing Love......

"Ok so the first set of 3, it looks like there is 3 girls." the doctor said. "Well I got what I wanted" Gabby said looking up at me. "Ok and the other 3 or boys!" the doctor said "Perfect" I said to Gabby. "I'll get your pictures, you are like 24 weeks along, you'll will have to do a desk job starting at 26 weeks." the nurse said and left. "Lets get home and finish planning." I said as I grabbed her hand and we walked out.

Matt's POV

The new house is almost done. Gabby is now 30 weeks and is an assistant for Connie. Around 10 weeks we will both be parents its crazy. Gabby is showing a lot but she is still beautiful like always. I'm in my office, suppose to be doing paperwork, but I'm caught in a gaze starring at a picture of us when Molly's opened. A minute later Severide knocks on the door and I wave him in. he sits on the edge of my bed and I turn my chair and put my pen down. "What's up?" Severide asks getting comfortable. "Well I need some advice, I want to re-ask Gabby to marry me but I want it to be special." I told him. "Well, do you have the ring Shay picked out? because that would make it special enough cause its irreplaceable." Severide said becoming sad. I say "Yes" as the happy flashback of Shay picking out the ring and measuring Gabby's finger while she was sleeping." "Well, how is the house going?" he asked as I was quite confused he changed the topic. "Why?" I asked him confused. "Well what if when you show her the house we can have her blinded folded and when someone takes off the blindfold you are on one knee if front of the house and the rest just wing it" he said and it wasn't a bad idea. "Ok we can do that, I'm not going to show her the house until it is done so she will be focused on seeing the house and will be distracted" I said. "Good idea, cool man." Severide says while heading out of my office.

Truck 81, Squad 3, Engine 51, Ambo 61, Battalion 25 Car break in requested by Intelligence 5638 Wallingchien ave.

I run out to my truck and change into my bunker gear and hop in and Ottis starts to drive off. I see Gabby out my window waving and telling me to be safe. I wave back and wink at her. As we are on our way I look back to my men who are laughing and joking around and I leave them alone and focus back on the road. Following Squad 3 they slightly stop and then check then cross the intersection. Then all out of no where a big rig comes and crashes on the passenger side. Squad 3 rolls onto its side. I radio it in and hope out and start a unexpected rescue. I radio cheif and ambo 61 telling them to come to Chestnut Blvd. and Ametheen Drive. I rush over to Severides door and pull it open. By now Sylvie is over and as a stretcher and a worried look on her face. "Are they a thing?" I ask myself. I brush the thought off and refocus on getting Severide out. He has a bad head wound and his bone in his leg has broke through the skin. I carefully get him out and ride with him and Sylvie in the back of the Ambo. As Sylvie starts bagging him I text Gabby "Squad was in a bad accident, Im on my way to Chicago Med... It's Severide..." I text her.

............................................................................................................................

I'm so sorry I haven't updated and its so short but I wanted it to end there for a cliff hanger. This book it 1,000 views!! I'm going to stay updating hopefully. Keep voting so it reminds me to update that night because badly I'm on this app reading other Chicago fire fan fictions everyday. Opps haha. Well I'm back for good and Chapter 8 is already in the process.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

THANKS

comment "Monday" if you don't want to wake up for school/work tomorrow!