Chapter 4

Previously on Missing Love...... 

 We are finally at Matt's house. We are taking 2 shifts off, after all what happened. Also I have a concussion. He unlocks the door and opens it like a gentlemen. "Thank you" I say grabbing his hand. "How are you feeling?" he asked with concern while we walked over to the couch. "I am perfectly fine, let's just relax." I say sitting on the couch leaning on Matt. "I agree" he says.

  December 2015: Matt and Gabby's apartment; Gabby's POV 

I am a woken by a twisted stomach that makes me dart to the bathroom and loose what ever I ate or drank yesterday. I feel a strong comforting hand placed on my shoulder, "How are you feeling" he asked, "Do want some crackers and some sprite for breakfast?" he asked with concern. I love how he is treating me I know he will always help me throughout this pregnancy. "Sure that would be..." It comes back again; Matt grabs my hair and pulls it back and rubs my back. "Thanks I say, I think theres nothing to come up now" I giggle a little. He flushes the toilet and heads to the kitchen. I wash my face and rinse my mouth and get back in bed. I look at the clock, it reads 6:06. Matt walks back in, "I wish that when we were off work we would be able to sleep in" I say sarcastically. "That would be nice, but the baby doesn't understand that we need sleep" he laughs. Wow I love his laugh. He comes in bed and wraps his arm around my shoulder and hands me a glass a sprite and some crackers. "Thanks" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. "You missed" he said joking around. "Well did I" I say taking a bite of a cracker. "What do you have to do" he asked. "Well I have the first baby ultrasound today" I saw elbowing him. "Awesome, I'll drive you. What time is the appointment?" he asked. "Later tonight at 6:30"I say. Well do you want to go to the firehouse?" he asked "Sure why not, but lets surprise them about the baby later on." I say starting to get up. "Where do you think you are going?" he asked walking over to me. "Well I need to take a shower." I say running to the bathroom. "Well it would be faster if we take it at the same time" he says wiggling his eyebrows. "It would be." I say starting the water and getting undress, Matt doing the same. We hope into the shower and have a whole make out session. Matt moves his kisses down to my neck, I let out some moans, and most likely he gave me some hickeys. Then he has me lying on the bottom of the shower and gets on top of me and kisses me all the way down to my stomach and says "I love you baby" I am out of breath and say "I love you too." He comes back and kisses me. He gives me a french kiss then picks me up and washes my hair for me. He is so sweet. An hour later we finally get out of the shower with hickeys on both of our necks. I brush out my hair while Matt got dressed, I closed my eyes humming to my favorite song and Matt scares me to death and grabs my butt. I punch him playfully and blow dry his hair but miss and get his face. He screamed, It was really funny.  We finally got ready and headed to the firehouse. Luckily it is winter and the coats and scarves hide are hickeys and my little baby bump. we grab our keys and my purse and head out. 

At the firehouse:

We walk up the driveways and none of the trucks are there they must be on a call. We decide to put them on a scavenger hunt. We put notes up through the house leading them to the bunker gear room to find us. We hear the trucks pull up so we run and hide and try to stay quiet. 

"Head to the common room" read by Herman. The whole house walks to the common room. Written on the white board read "Go to Mouch's bed" read by Brett. They head over to the bunk room and find the next clue. "Go to Matthew Casey's office." read by Severide. They head over and find another note. "Go to the showers." read by Capp. They head to the showers and written on the mirrors it says "Go to the locker room and open Otis's locker." read by Otis himself. "Final clue head to Cheif's office" read by Chief himself. "They go to Cheif's office and find the last clue, "Go to the bunker closet for your surprise" read by Cruz. They head over to the closet and open the door with caution. We jump at them and say surprise. They all jump back and run to hug us, I grab Matt's hand and Herman says "Good evening love birds" We both laugh and head to the kitchen. "Guys get comfortable, take off your scarfs and sweater" Brett says trying to take off my jacket but I put it back on. "No I'm good I have the chills and I'm leaving soon to see the doctors about me coming back to work." I make up an excuse. "Yea we should get going, we'll come back later" Matt says. "Yeah bye guys see you guys soon." I say heading to Matt's truck. 

At the doctor appointment 

We walk in hand in hand, I am very nervous and I squeeze Matt's hand harder. "Its alright" He says in a insuring voice. We walk up to the front desk and check in. "First appointment right?" the receptionist asked. "Yes that is right" I say. "Well you have lots of paper to fill out then when you're done bring it up." she says handing me two clipboards. "Thank you" I say. It asked simple things like name, birthday, age, last period, eating fruits and vegetables, time on electronics, just the usual. Then it started asking more complicated questions. It took another 10 minutes to finish and I brought it up to the desk. I went back to Matt and leaned on him. I was so glad he was here. I don't know what I would do without him. Another 10 minutes went by then the doctor finally called us back. "Hi I'm Dr. Michelle and this is my nurse Carolina. We will be with you through the whole pregnancy." he said and checked my height, weight, blood pressure, and then he brought me to a ultrasound room. I laid down and he left the room. Carolina came in and I squeezed Matt's hand even tighter. She put the cold gel on that sent shivers up my back. She looked at the screen. "Let me go get the doctor..." she said turning off the machine and leaving out. I look at Matt with tears in my eyes. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no, what is happening to the dawsey baby? Why does Carolina go get the doctor? Will Gabby go back to work? All coming up on Chapter 5 of Missing Love. 

Vote 

Follow 

Comment

Thank you and comment what you think and comment "dawsey baby" if you read it all and want me to update tomorrow. CELEBRATE TOMORROW THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!