Chapter 8

Previously on Missing Love...... 

"I carefully get him out and ride with him and Sylvie in the back of the Ambo. As Sylvie starts bagging him I text Gabby "Squad was in a bad accident, Im on my way to Chicago Med... It's Severide..." I text her." ...... 

"Driver is a DOA" someone said...

Gabby's POV 

When I got the text from Matt I told Connie and got in Matt's truck. I had to push the seat back so I would fit but then I couldn't reach the pedals. I didn't know war to do. Someone knocked on my window and I looked up... 

Matt's POV 

"His stats are dropping how far out till Chicago Med?" Brett askes Chille. "1 minute" Chille says. "He doesn't have one minute Brett" Brett says, "Call Chicago med tell them to be ready." I am worring like crazy my best friend possibly won't make it to the hospital. "Step on it!" Brett says. Please Severide please make it come on Severide please I think as we pull into the emergency section of Chicago Med. 

Herman's POV 

Ambo 61 just left with Severide and Matt with him. We still have to rescue Capp, Tony, Clark, and Cruz. The driver of the big rig was an DOA. Cruz was on is way to Chicago Med he might have a broken arm and some cracked ribs.  Clark was hard to get too. When we felt for a pulse we didnt have a pulse. It hit everyone when we all heard "Passenger DOA" We still had to focus on getting Tony and Capp out. Tony had a bad head injury and was on his way to Chicago Med. Clark woke up and asked where he was and who we were. He most have brain damage. We just told him that we were rescuing him and didn't want to confuse him. 

Gabby'sPOV 

I have no idea who just knocked on my window but there is no one who should be. I cautiously look up and was relived to see that it was Connie. I rolled down the window and she said let me drive you hop in the passenger seat and we were on our way to the hospital. I texted Matt and said "on our way!" he responded instantly "Ok and please tell me you aren't driving?!!?" he is so sweet but he worries a lot "Don't worry babe Connie is driving." I told him. We pulled in the parking lot behind ambo 61 and they were unloading Severide I got to Matt and hugged him and gave him a passionate kiss. 

Now it was the wait. Severide, Capp, Tony, and Cruz were in surgery or getting examined and it was the wait for us. It was now 10pm but I knew Matt wouldn't want to leave and I'm not cleaving him I know he is very worried about his friend. He lets go of my hand and walks to the bathroom I follow him and wait by the door. I hear him crying and I have never heard him cry before. I knocked on the door and told him to come out. He came out and I wrapped him in my arms. He was crying so hard because he likes to bottle up his emotions. He cried for a long time but I didn't care he has been there for me plenty of times. I feel water drip down my leg and a contraction. I grip on Matt's shirt really tight and try to control the pain. Matt notices and figured out what was happening. He saw a wheelchair and got me in it and brang me to a nurse. "Her water just broke, she's 30 weeks and is pregnant with sextuplets!" he says as I'm wheeled into a room and put on a bed. 

...........................................................................................................................

Well the sextuplets are coming early and they haven't picked out names! Casey didn't propose or finish the hose. Half of the house is in the hospital. What will happen? 

VOTE 

COMMENT 

FOLLOW 

TELL YOUR FRIENDS 

Thank you 

comment "goodnight" if you are heading to bed