Chapter 9

Perviously on Missing Love...... 

"Her water just broke, she's 30 weeks and is pregnant with sextuplets!" he says as I'm wheeled into a room and put on a bed. 

Matt's POV  

Gabby's water just broke and it scared me like crazy. I knew Gabby would want me to stay calm and keep everything under control. I get Gabby in a room and Will comes in and does an ultrasound. The whole time I hold Gabby's hand. He starts talking but I don't really pay attention because I'm lost in thought of the house not being done and 4 of my men in the hospital. I refocus on Gabby and Will says, "Gabby we are going to need to do a C-section because the babies aren't alined correctly." he says turning off the monitor and wiping the gel off of Gabby's stomach. I squeeze Gabby's hand tighter and kiss her head lightly and say "Its going to be all right, we will get through this." They prepare Gabby for the surgery and she is wheeled into the operation room and I have to get into scrubs so I can be there with her. Finally they are done getting her prepped and now she is about to be numbed. 

Herman's POV

Now I find out that Gabby is going in for a c-section 10 weeks early. It is crazy in this hospital and we need to just stick through it and hope for the best. A doctor comes out and asked for family of Joe Cruz; all of 51 stood up and Ottis walked over to the doctor. "What is it doc?" Ottis asked with concern for his best friend. "Joe Cruz just got out of surgery and is still asleep from the medicine. We had to readjust his ribs and make sure it didn't punter the lung. Also his right arm is broken in two spots. He is out of the woods." said the doctor closing his folder. " Can I go see?" him asked Ottis. "Yes one person at a time, he is in room 274." the doctor said and walked away. 

Another doctor walked out, he asked for family of Tony and Capp. "Capp has some brain swelling and is in a coma until it is gone, he might have some memory loss. Tony has a major concussion and has a broken leg and some cracked ribs." the doctor said. "Can we see them?" I asked with concern. "No because we don't want to scare Capp and also Tony's concussion is so major he is sensitive to sound and light." the doctor said explaining the situation. "Okay, thank you" I said sitting back down. 

Matt's POV 

They started cutting the layers of Gabby's stomach open. I held Gabby's hand and she squeezed it. I didn't keep my eyes off of her. You could hear beeping in the background and also doctors and nurses asking and giving tools to each other. "First baby deliver, baby boy A" said the doctor as you could hear a cry fill the room. It filled me with joy. "Second baby delivered, baby boyB" said the doctor as a nurse takes it from the doctor and puts the time weight and all the measurements. "Third baby delivered, baby girl A" said the doctor. "Forth baby delivered, baby girl B" said the doctor as you could hear the babies crying. "Fifth baby delivered, is baby girl C" said. "And finally the last one is the bay boy C" said the doctor. I could hear loads cries and could see them all wing checked up. "Ok Gabby I'm going to stitch you up then I will let you guys name them. They are premature so they will be here awhile till I think they are strong enough to leave." Said the doctor and started sticking Gabby up. When he was done Gabby and the babies were wheeled into a recovery room and you could tell they were identical! 

"So Gabby, are you ready to name the babies?" I ased very gentle. "Yea can you wheel them over for I can see them also can you grab the colored blankets." she said. I got all the babies lined up and the different colred blankets there was purple, pink, and mint for the girls and blue, green, and red for the boys. Now everyone can tell who is who cause they are identical. "Well because mint was Shay's favorite color I want baby girl C to be named Leslie Shay Casey" said Gabby. "I want baby A to be named Elizabeth Nicole Casey to have purple." said Gabby. "Now the oldest girl I want her to have the oink blanket and me named Brooklyn Marie Casey." she said putting the pink blanket on Brooklyn. "Those are beautiful Gabby" I told her. "Can one boy be named Dawson?" she asked. "Yea" I told her kissing her cheek and getting down one knee. "This was not exactly how I planned but it doesn't matter I still love you a lot, Will you marry me?" I asked her. "Oh my gosh yes!" she shouted. We shared a passionate kiss and Leslie started to cry. I picked her up and rocked her back to sleep. "Well baby boy A is going to be Dawson Lee Casey." I said putting the green blanket on him. "Baby boy B will be named Andy Kelly Casey" I said giving him the red blanket. "Now the youngest will be Andrew Matt Casey" I said putting on the blue blanket. "Perfect" Gabby said grabbing my hand again. The doctor came in and asked so do we have names yet? Yes we actually do. 

............................................................................................................................ 

VOTE 

COMMET 

FOLLOW 

thanks tell your friends 

Comment "TUESDAY" for chicago fire tonight! Its 10pmPT for me!