Chapter 1~

~First Person~

"It doesn't make any sense," Eunji states as we watch the most popular group of guys being followed by their fangirls, BTS. "Those girls only like them for their looks. I bet if they got to know them, they would leave those guys alone. Who knows, maybe one of them is an alien that no one understands!" She sighs and continues to eat her lunch.

"Well they also have talent so there's that too."Jieun says as we go back to our food. "We haven't gotten to know them either so we can't judge them." I smiled a little as I nodded to agree with Jieun,

"Do you like one of them Eunji?" Her cheeks flushed bright red as I smiled slyly, "Is it Taehyung? Because when we pass by BTS they always call him a weird alien." She looked down at her feet which had become the most interesting thing in the world to her. 

"Maybe. I mean I don't really know him." She said shyly as Jieun put her shoulders on Eunji's arms,

"Then try to! Get to know him, and if you still like him then go for it!" Jieun smiled and then went bak to her lunch.

"Imagine if we were best friends with them and were popular, we would loved and hated." Bora laughed a little as we looked at BTS again, "But I can't imagine a life like that. I'd rather stay mysterious." I smiled and nodded in agreement with her.

We're fans of BTS but not on the level of those fangirls that follow them around all day. I mean we like talking about how good they look because come on, they are REALLY good looking. No one can argue with that. Eunji liked Taehyung, Jieun liked Jimin, Bora liked J-Hope, and I liked Jungkook. We've never followed them around or talked to them like the super fangirls had, we liked to just hear stories about them and just do our own thing.

All of a sudden, something hard hit me in the head.

"Hyemi are you okay?!" Bora jumped up quickly and picked up what had hit me in the head, "Seriously, who's stupid enough to throw a basketball all the way over here?!" I get up and rub my head a little bit.

"Are you okay?" I turned around to see all of BTS standing in front of us, looking at me with a concerned look.

"I'm sorry I didn't see that the basketball had hit you. Are you okay- um, what's your name?" Jungkook smiled apologetically as I looked at my friends, frozen.

"H-Hyemi. I'm Hyemi." I smiled a little before taking the basketball from Bora and handing it to Jungkook. "I'm fine, it hurt when it hit me but it's nothing serious." I smiled and he smiled back.

"I'm glad you're alright Hyemi. I'll see you later!" Jungkook and the rest of BTS walk away as my friends broke out of their frozen trance.

"Could've said something to help me guys? I was basically a train wreck!" We all started laughing and finished eating.

*After School*

Me, Bora, Eunji, and Jieun went to a nearby antique shop to look around and find something that we might like. But soon after we entered, we heard screams of girls approaching us.

"Jungkook! Can you please walk me home?"

"Jimin! Can I have a hug!"

We saw BTS passing by he shop as the girls were screaming. I was looking at Jungkook when his head turned around and saw me. I smiled a little before waving, and to my surprise, he waved back before they went out of our sight.

"Hey guys look!" Eunji shouted as we all walked towards her, "I found something cool!" In her hand she was holding, a mirror, a pocket mirror.

"So cool, a mirror." Bora sarcastically stated and Eunji smiled and shoved it in Bora's face,

"They lady over there told me that if all of us look into it at the same time, the unexpected will happen. So lets do it!" We all sighed and went along with what Eunji was saying and looked in to the mirror,

"I don't think it's working Eunji." Jieun says as she blankly stares into the mirror.

"Just wish for something! Maybe for love!" We all laughed a little from Eunji's statement.

Wish for love? That was easy, we're all probably going to wish to be with our crushes.

That was the last thing I remember happening before our world turned upside down.

End of chapter 1~

Preview of chapter 2~

"Wake up!" I woke up to see a shocking sight, this is not what I had wished for.

A/N: I feel like this is really short! Usually the one shots that I write are longer than this but hopefully the chapters will get longer as we get more into the story! I don't think I will be going on a hiatus with this story since I have a whole outline planned out and I'm not just winging it! I've done that before on another website and when my story got recognized by a lot of people, I was drawing blanks about what to write next and I went on hiatus. I've deleted my account on that website and decided to start fresh here with a new story! I hope you enjoy this adventure with me!  -Starry_Kpopp