Chapter 3~

After Music Bank, the rest of the day felt like a roller coaster. We were taken to radio shows, variety show shootings, photo shoots, etc. And the only time we ever got a break was in the car and we slept in the car!

"Alright, go get some rest in your dorm and you have an off day tomorrow. This is very rare so enjoy it while it lasts!" We bowed goodbye to our manager as we got off the van and walked towards the apartment building where we are living in.

"Now how do we find it?" Bora complains as she readjusts the bag over her shoulders.

"I don't know Bora, maybe we can knock on every single door?" I sarcastically but jokingly said as we all laughed a little. "I might have it on my phone, just in case we forget." I got my phone and looked at my notes. Fortunately I actually had put it down in my phone.

We eventually found our dorm and put in the passcode (I had written that down in my notes also) and got comfortable. According to this life, I was rooming with Jieun on one side of the apartment and Bora and Eunji were sharing on the other side. There was two bathrooms and a nice kitchen/dining area for us to eat and cook in. The living room had a comfortable couch and an amazing TV!

"Hyemi, are you gonna go to bed now?" Jieun asked as I was still looking around the room.

"Of course! I'm dog tired from today." We got ready for bed and went to sleep. Or Jieun just did. I was too busy checking out my phone messages.

(This is from a while ago. A/N this seems confusing but this isn't her phone from her other life it's a different one. Idk if that made sense XD)

2:34 AM
Jungkook: Yah, you still awake?
Hyemi: Nope, please text back in 3-4 hours
Jungkook: Alright, have fun sleeping.
Hyemi: You pabo (idiot) why would I be texting you if I was asleep?
Jungkook: You're sleep texting, you are thinking about me in your dreams so you're texting me. XP
Hyemi: Why are you still awake?
Jungkook: Can't sleep. You?
Hyemi: Nado (me either)
Jungkook: Call me and I'll sing you a lullaby.
Hyemi: But then I would have to sing you one. I think I'm good.
(A/N gurlll if I was you I would take that offer, even if it means him hearing my terrible singing voice. But of course Hyemi has an angelic voice LOL)
Jungkook: Goodnight then.
Hyemi: YAH!!
Jungkook: Mwoga munje ya? (What's the problem?)
Hyemi: Haha nothing, goodnight kookie-ya
Jungkook: goodnight Mimi-ya

I smiled and put my phone away as I fell asleep. The next morning though, I woke up with a multiple knocking on our door. I stumbled my way over there and opened the door.

"Who is waking us up early this morn-" My eyes popped open. BTS was holding a bunch of food in their hands and was also looking at my in shock. "YAH! You could've given me a warning before coming here!" I yelled as they casually entered, one by one.

"I sent you a text though?" Jungkook said as he took a seat on the couch and turned on the TV like it was his own home. I left them to change into comfortable clothes and check if he really did send me a message.

Jungkook: We're coming over in like 30 min, be prepared!

I sighed, 'If we're close then shouldn't he know that I am a heavy sleeper?' I thought as I picked out clothes to wear. Shorts and a simple grey sweat shirt. I walk out and see the rest of my members already dressed in regular clothes.

"Yah Jungkook. I'm a heavy sleeper, so I obviously won't hear you text me." I sat next to him and watched the latest episode of Running Man with everyone else. "Is this the episode with Big Bang on it?"

"Of course! Big Bang is daebak! (Amazing)" Jungkook exclaimed as we were watching big bang go against the Running Man members. I love Big Bang but I'm starving!

I walked inside the kitchen to find Jin in there, wandering aimlessly looking for something.

"Whatcha up to Jin?" He looked at me and sighed as he opened up some of the cabinets in the kitchen. There was nothing there. "What's wrong with the cabinets?"

"There's nothing there."

"And?"

"Do you guys just starve to death?!" He looked genuinely concerned and I laughed a little. I walked over to the fridge and opened it revealing mostly water, vegetables, and salads.

"Since we came back we are on the restrictive diet again." I sighed as I took out an apple and ate it. "I'm starving though, you have anything to eat?" He shook his head,

"I mean I would go all the way over to our apartment to bring us food but it would be better to buy food for you guys to store." My eyes lit up and I looked at him excitedly,

"Does that mean we're going on a shopping adventure?!" He nodded and I ran back into the living room, "Shopping trip!" Everyone got up and looked at Jin as he entered the living room.

We all started getting ready for the shopping trip. I was going to make sure to buy everything I wanted. Well not everything, we need to save money.

A/N: the end of another chapter! Btw, this story will be probably 16 chapters. I might either make a second book for this or just make a new story. Enjoy~~