Chapter 14~

Jungkook: Do you want to hang out today? 

I stared at that text message forever. He wants to hang out with ME today?! I mean not that I minded but this is really sudden. 

Hyemi: Sure! Where do you want to meet up?

Jungook: Meet me at the music store nearby our dorms, I have to talk to about something. 

Hyemi: I'll be there soon! ^.^

What did he want to talk to me about? It sounds serious and I hope he doesn't suddenly hate me. I wouldn't know why though, I haven't done anything to him that would make him mad at me. Unless he wanted to vent to me then I wouldn't mind I will listen to anyone that will want to vent to me. 

I changed into comfortable clothes and started walking to the music store. On the way though, I passed by the T.V store and saw something interesting being played on the screens of the T.V's. 

"Scientists studies show that there is a possibility of another life! A myth of a pocket mirror transporting people to another life has been revealed to be possibly true since multiple people are claiming that they looked in the pocket mirror and suddenly as in another world that wasn't like their own." I stopped and looked at the T.V in shock.

"So there is another life?" I stayed to watch a little more but they moved onto another topic. 'I guess I can look is up on the internet later.' I thought as I continued to the store. As soon as I got there, I bumped into a girl. "Oh I'm so sorry!" I looked down and saw her carrying luggage and a pocket mirror that looked similar to the one that we had. She nodded and quickly left the store. 

"Its okay!" She yelled as she walked away quickly. Before I could go to get her, someone grabbed my hand, 

"You're here." I turned around to see Jungkook smile at me. I smiled back and decided to enter the store with him. "I'll buy you an album here!" I smiled and started walking around. Maybe I could buy Exo's new album, I wanted the Baekhyun version but of course, I was too broke to get it. But of course, because of the shelf being taller than me I couldn't reach it. But Jungkook got it for me. I turned around to see his body ad face centimeters away from mine. 

'OH MY GOD SUCH AN AWKWARD SITUATION!!' I thought as I looked up at him and smiled, "Thanks for getting it." He smiled and handed me the album. We bought it and then went to the park to sit down and rest for a little bit. "What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked as he sighed and looked at me seriously. 

"I doubt you'll believe me but," I gulped as he came a little closer and looked into my eyes. "I was in another life with you and everyone else. I think the rest of BTS and I were transported." I blinked a little bit and sat there, completely speechless. That means, he knows I, and he remembers when we kissed accidentally. This is a disaster! 

"I um,"

"I know it's crazy but will you listen to me?" Before he could tell me the whole story, I put my finger to his lips and gulped again as I could feel myself getting more nervous. I could also feel my cheeks heating up as I was about to tell him something that I was not sure would make things between us awkward. 

"We also went to the other life with you guys and everyone else." I could see the shock in his eyes and I could immediately tell this was going to get awkward. I didn't know if it was going into the no talking awkwardness or the one word per minute awkwardness. "So I remember everything from the other life." 

"So you remember..." He trailed off and I decided to nod since he was probably going to talk about the confession and the accidental kiss. He laughed a little and looked at where all the kids were playing. "So what do we do?" I thought about his question. I mean I wouldn't mind dating him but I'm not sure how our companies would react. I feel like it would be better if we just stayed friends. At least for now if we still like each other. 

"I think it would be best if we just stayed friends for now. I mean if our companies found out, I don't think they would react well." He nodded and I sighed inside my mind (does that even make any sense? LOL) and looked at the sun setting. It hasn't been long since we have been hanging out with each other but I already want to go home from the awkwardness I'm feeling right now. 

We walked back to our dorm and I waved to him as I entered my dorm. There was no one else here, they didn't leave me without any food right? I walked into the kitchen and found a note on the fridge. 

Dear Maknae, 

We figured you'd be out with Jungkook all day so we decided to go out and get some movies for us to watch later! We got a message from Starship saying that we were going to start training soon so be prepared! 

            -Your Unnie's <3

I smiled and walked to my couch. I guess life for us was really going to start now. We were going to become idols in the industry and make people happy by listening to our music and meeting our fans through fan meetings and concerts. I'm not going to be young forever and neither is everyone else. 

Will Jungkook still like me after a while or will he give up and find a girl that suits him? Will I find someone else? Will we move on from the past and forget about when we went to another life? Or will we forever remember and sometimes wonder if we were able to stay in that life forever? 

These were all the thoughts that were running through my head as I waited for everyone else to comeback. The future is unpredictable and only you can change what it might have in store for you. But I know that this is not the end. 

A/N: OKAY THIS ISN'T THE END THERE IS ONE MORE CHAPTER! I GUESS IT'LL BE MORE LIKE A PROLOGUE AND FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE READ CONSTANTLY.....I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 LOL I hope you enjoy this chapter and hopefully the last one LOL. Pray that I won't make the last chapter a disaster. XD byeeee