Chapter 2~

A/N I might not update as much as I hoped I would because school just loves to give me mountains of homework! So I hope you don't lose interest in this story as I will update it, but not often. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

"Hyemi wake up! You have to go to rehearsal soon!" Someone unfamiliar yelled out. I opened my eyes and saw a lady that I didn't know staring at me, I got up and looked around confusedly and saw my other friends doing the same.

"Where are we?" I asked or more whispered since I was in shock. We were just at an antique store, I don't remember sleeping somewhere and telling these people my name. Jieun, Eunji, and Bora looked equally as confused as they looked at all the people in the room.

"We're in KBS's Music Bank waiting room! You guys were too tired to remember when we were talking about it, so that's why you guys are confused!" Another lady said enthusiastically as she came up to me and started applying makeup on my face gently, "You guys are debuting today! Aren't you excited?" She asked as my eyes widened a little and I looked at my other friends who had equally shocked looks on their faces.

When she finished putting make on me and the other members, they sent us out to rehearsal. We walked to the stage and gathered together closely so that no one would hear us.

"This is not happening." Jieun stated as we all looked at each other in shock,

"Weren't we looking at a mirror before we woke up here?!" Bora whispered as Eunji had a sudden looks of realization on her face,

"That's why we're here! The mirror transported us to a different world!" I stared at her in shock,

"Are you crazy?! We're not in a different world! I would believe it more if we were just transported somewhere where we shouldn't be." I looked around and everyone was just scrambling to get everything ready.

"Well, if that did happen, wouldn't they kick us out because we didn't look like the actual group members?" Jieun said as Eunji nodded her head, "I think I believe Eunji in this situation, as crazy as it seems, we're probably in another universe where we became idols and today is out debut day." I still couldn't believe it. We were not normal high school girls that were fawning over 7 handsome guys that were the kings of the school. We were now a group that is debuting today. I was wondering about BTS though, they were talented enough to become and idol group so wouldn't make sense if they were one here too?

"Blossom is up for rehearsal now with their debut song 'Dumb Dumb'!"

(A/N: Let's pretend that all of Yeri's parts are combined with Joy's parts lol)

No other group was going onto the stage so we went up and luckily it was us since we weren't yelled to get off the stage.

"Ready, start!" I was scared, we just got transported into a different world and were being told to dance and sing to a song that we didn't even know how to sing and dance to!

*Dumb Dumb starts playing*

As if on cue, we get into our positions and start dancing and singing. We did the whole song without any mistakes and bowed to everyone when the song was over.

"Good Job Blossom, now you can go back to your dressing room and wait until the broadcast starts!" We nodded and left the stage, still shocked about what happened.

While walking to our dressing room, I bumped into someone and fell into the ground,

"Ah, sorry, I wasn't looking!" I said as I got up quickly and looked up to apologize again. Until I saw a familiar face. Actually, seven familiar faces.

"I wasn't watching where I was going either, are you okay?" Jungkook asked as I rubbed my eyes and blinked in shock, "You guys are Blossom right? We're BTS, looks like we're debuting on the same day!" I nodded and smiled as I realized that they were becoming idols too. It makes sense, with their personalities, looks, and songs that they preformed at school, no wonder they would become idols in a different life!