Chapter 13~

We hadn't talked to BTS for a few days after we hung out together at the restaurant. We both were too busy to talk to each other since we were practicing for the day where we would preform in front of all the companies.

Which happened to be today. We were at the company where we would present ourselves and hoped to be picked up by one of them companies. SM Entertainment.

We walked in, obviously nervous about auditioning in front of companies. I was pretty sure BTS came here before us since we were asked to come in the afternoon. We had decided to do "Up & Down" by EXID because it was such a catchy song and we wanted to highlight Bora's rapping.

As soon as we arrived they asked us to sit in one of their practice rooms. 'This was it. Where we would find out if we would get signed to a company.' I thought as I looked at my other members, they looked just as nervous as I was. 'Maybe I could do something to help ease the nervousness we were feeling.' I got up and motioned for them to stand up. I made us do a group hug.

"Let's make a group chant! Even if we don't get picked we could always do this chant for one of us or us as a group. We'll be friends forever." I smiled as they smiled with me. What would be a good chant to do before things?

"What about 'Blossom Together Blossoming forever'? We'll be growing up even more together and blossoming as people at the same time!" Eunji suggested as we all smiled and nodded our heads. We're starting at Blossom and ending as Blossom.

We all put our hands together and looked at each other. This was somewhat cheesy but at least it'll help our nerves.

"Blossom together. Blossoming forever!" We laughed as soon as we said that.

"Really cheesy." Jieun said as we all laughed at her comment. All of a sudden the door opened and we scurried back to our spots. We greeted them and waited for them to talk.

"You guys are loud you know that?" A lady that looked like she was in her twenties said as she smiled at us. The rest just look emotionless. "Alright you can start whenever you're ready." We took deep breathes and started.

We wanted to show another side of us so we decided to do "Up & Down" by EXID. And it seemed like we finished as soon as we started, time flies by when you're having fun.

"Alright can we have the other group come in?" BTS walked in and smiled at us. We smiled back. "We have already figured out which groups we want you in. Blossom please step forward." We stepped forward nervously as we looked at each company.

"Blossom you are with us." The CEO of Starship entertainment said as we smiled and cheered amongst ourselves. This was it, where we would be able to show our talents to everyone.

"BTS you are with us. Hope you enjoy your stay at Big Hit Entertainment." The CEO of Big Hit smiled as BTS was cheering and hugging each other tightly.

"Alright, I hope you groups enjoy becoming an idol and see you in the entertainment industry." The lady said as they all walked out. We walked out and were told that we would eventually received emails about when we would go to the company. We were told where our dorms were and that they were already set up.

We made our way there and entered. Wow. That was the only word I could think of when I got there. I walked around and looked in the kitchen first. Because they have to have food here if they set up our dorm.

"Hello new neighbors!" Taehyung came striding in along with the rest of BTS. We looked at them in surprise as they were walking around our dorm."You guys happen to live a few doors down so we could visit you at any time!" He happily said as he quickly went over to Eunji and hugged her tightly.

Relationship goals. Makes me want to cry because I don't have a boyfriend.
Jin clicked his tongue as he made us all gather in the living room.

"We both need more food. Even though it seems like we have enough, we both know it'll be gone by next month." We laughed and nodded as he smiled and kept on speaking, "Alright. We'll all go this time." We all cheered and left our dorms to go but some this wonderful invention called food.

"Don't get lost because it's your fault if we leave you behind." Suga said as soon as we got to the store. We all nodded and started walking around with 2 carts. Soon I found myself getting separated.

"G-Guys!" I yelled as I tried to catch up with them. I hate crowds, they always make me lost. I looked around and found a free food sample and decided to try it out. It's free food for goodness sakes.

"Enjoying the food?" I turned around to see Jungkook slightly laughing at me eating food. "This is why you got separated from us?" I laughed and ate the last of the food I was holding.

"No the crowd is really big here so I just naturally got separated." He laughed and held onto my hand. And I held onto his hand which is kind of obvious.

"Well don't get lost then." He said as he started leading me somewhere. My eyes lit up as soon as I saw it. The food court! I scanned the place and saw a pizza place.

"Yehet!" I yelled as I started walking to the pizza place with Jungkook next to me. Still holding my hand because the crowd was sort of big here. "Ohorat!" I could hear Jungkook laughing but I didn't care because pizza is life. (Hehe pizza is a code word for my friend. You know who you are XD)

We ate and laughed as we waited for everyone to meet us there. As soon as they arrived with all of the food brought, we went back to our dorms.

We waved bye to BTS and put all of our food where it needed to be. "I saw you Hyemi." Bora said teasingly as I smiled. "You guys looked like a couple together!" I started blushing and they came close to me.

"Awe our maknae is growing up! Falling in love and stuff like that!" Eunji said as they hugged me and I laughed while getting bear hugged by three people.

I wish these moments would last forever.

A/N: IM SO TIRED I STARTED WORKING ON THIS RIGHT AFTER WE WENT BACK ON OUR BUS FOR A 3 HOUR TRIP BACK HOME T_T wish me luck because I wanna sleep but I have night owl friends XD