Chapter 15~

A/N: This chapter is going to be LONG because this is the last chapter guys! I know this story isn't really popular as I upload this last chapter but I still enjoyed making it! I only post my stories on here for my and other people's enjoyment. I don't do it to get popular for my works. I want other people to enjoy my works like how I enjoy reading other people's works and how my friends enjoy my works! I want to inspire people to make them want to try out writing! So I hope you enjoy the last part of Bulletproof Luv Affair! <3 Thanks for the journey! This means that it's a flashback lol btw!

*Hey I know this isn't a sad chapter peobably but please replay BTS's Love is Not Over! That song is bae <3*

*Time Skip a couple of months*

It's been a few months since I had started thinking those thoughts. I talked to Jungkook and everyone else often but I always wondered if they though about the other life as often as I did. But there was one thing that I was sure of,

I was still in love with Jungkook.

I didn't know if he was still in love with me but when we were together, everyone would mistake us for a couple. I really want to ask him but I'm afraid of getting rejected. I feel like he has moved on from me and found another girl that is a trainee in their company and has fallen in love with her.

"Hyemi get your butt down here! We're celebrating our debut days with BTS! Stop watching your dramas and eat some cake!" Jieun yelled as I got off my bed and made my way down to the living room where everyone was. As soon as I got down, I felt like a 7th wheel or something like that. In recent months, Bora and J-Hope had started dating. J-Hope asked her out like this.

"What is this J-Hope?" Bora asked as we all arrived at the park neaby our dorm. The while park was decorated with her favorite color, lime green. Balloons and strings were everywhere and you could also see Bora's name on almost everything at the park. I already knew what was going to happen. I'm pretty sure she did too but wasn't really accepting it.

J-Hope appeared from behind a tree having wings and a little halo above his head. Bora laughed a little as he came out. He was holding a box that had her name on it ad slowly came up to her. He kneeled down and looked at Bora with his signature smile.

"Bora, I have something to ask you that is very important to my heart." He sounded serious as he looked at Bora with very sincere eyes. "I know I'm not very serious at times and that I seem very immature during a lot of times. But I know that I can make you happy. So," I looked at Bora and I saw that her hand covered her mouth.

Why did it feel like he was proposing to her?

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Bora gasped as nodded as he opened the box, revealing a necklace that had their ship name on it. 'J-Ora' Weird right? He put the necklace on her and gave her a long hug before giving her a kiss that seemed like forever to me. Maybe it was because I was single.

I smiled and looked at the other couple that I had been waiting to get together for a long time. I wasn't surprised that they started dating, I was already planning on being the god mother for all their children!

"Jieun!" We were walking away from a hangout with BTS since we were tired and wanted to sleep when we heard a voice calling out to Jieun. Before she could turn around, Jimin grabbed her by the waist and turned her around giving her a deep kiss that showed how he felt about her. I could feel my cheeks heat up as I felt like I was watching a scene directly out of a movie. I could see Jieun's cheeks heat up and she smiled as they pulled away from the kiss.

"Does this mean you like me Park Jimin?" She smiled as Jimin shyly rubbed the back of his neck. He nodded and pulled her in for a hug.

"I couldn't hold back my feelings anymore. If I did I would suffer greatly!" Jieun laughed from Jimin's response and hugged him back tightly. "So you would you be my girlfriend Jieun?" She nodded and he gave her another peck on the lips. Oh gosh I could tell this couple was going to be super romantic.