Chapter 4~

"We need some people to stay here just in case something happens though." Jieun mentioned as I knew what was going to happen. I was probably going to be one of the people staying. I'm the youngest and I also want to buy too much.

"Hyemi and Jungkook should stay. They're the youngest after all!" Jimin exclaimed as I sighed. This was unavoidable. I was staying at home with Jungkook. "Don't do anything too crazy you kids!" He teased as they all left.

"Yah, what is he even thinking about." Jungkook sighed as we both went to the couch again. "There's nothing to watch!"

"And I'm hungry too. They're probably going to the market that has the free samples!" I went to the kitchen and checked the cabinets that Jin didn't open. "Jungkook I hit the jackpot!" He rushed into the kitchen excited.

"What?" I took out a box of chocolate chip cookie mix and handed it to him. "What are we going to do with this?"

"Isn't it obvious? We're going to make this for us to eat while we wait for them to bring us food!" He nodded and I took out everything we needed to make cookies.

"Do you want to help me or would you rather sit outside watching nothing that interests you?" I asked as he thought about it. I suddenly had a flash back to where I was hit in the head by a basket ball from him.

*Flashback*

"I'm sorry I didn't see that the basketball had hit you. Are you okay, what's your name?" Jungkook smiled apologetically as I looked at my friends, frozen.

"H-Hyemi. I'm Hyemi." I smiled a little before taking the basketball from Bora and handing it to Jungkook. "I'm fine, it hurt when it hit me but it's nothing serious." I smiled and he smiled back.

"I'm glad you're alright Hyemi. I'll see you later!" Jungkook and the rest of BTS walk away as my friends broke out of their frozen trance.

*End of Flashback*

I was so nervous around him before but now I feel comfortable around him? Was this even possible?

"Yah, Hyemi, are you even listening to me?" I suddenly saw Jungkook waving his hand in front of my face. I looked quickly at him and smiled.

"I was just remembering something. What were you saying?" He smiled and chuckled a little. Even though I loved my life before. I am really liking this life.

"I said I would help you pabo." He flicked my forehead and I held it,

"Yah! That hurts." I rubbed my forehead. "Anyways let's start. I'm starving!" We started making the cookies and before we knew it, it was in the oven.

"Mission accomplished. Time to clean-" Before I could fully turn around and start cleaning up, I slipped on something on the floor. "Ahh!" Jungkook was right in front of me and I ended up falling on top of him. And I ACCIDENTALLY KISSED HIM?!

"Oh um sorry, I'll just get off you now."

I quickly got up and helped him up. It was awkward for a few moments before we heard the door opening.

"Thanks for breaking my fall?" I jokingly said before the others could hear it. He laughed a little as everyone entered the kitchen.

"We bought food but why does it look like you two cooked something?" Namjoon asked as me and Jungkook looked at each other,

"We baked cookies!" I pointed to the oven and smiled.

"For us though. Since you didn't take us with you guys." Jungkook and I high fived while the others just laughed and went into the living room. I couldn't stop thinking about me accidentally kissing him though.

"Hyemi come here." Jieun asked me to follow her and so did. All the way to our room. "Did anything happen while we were gone?" My eyes widened. Does she magical powers or something?!

"Like something special or just what did we do in general?" I asked, trying to avoid the subject. Her face broke into a sly smiled and she looked at me suspiciously.

"A best friend feeling I guess." She shrugged but then held onto my shoulders. "Spit it out already, I know something happened. You were as red as a beet when we came back!" So that's how she knows!

"Okay so right after we put the cookies in the oven I accidentally slipped and fell on top of him." I started blushing just thinking about it.

"Oh that's it?"

"And I accidentally kissed him." I whispered, hoping she wouldn't hear. But obviously she heard since her eyes popped out of her eye sockets and he shook me a little.

"NO WAY! That's really cute but embarrassing at the same time. Especially since you like him!" I put my face in my hands and shook my head.

"He didn't even say anything about it!" She laughed and patted my back.

"As an Unnie (older sister or older friend) I will help you out when you need it!" I hugged her and we both went back out to the living room where everyone was watching something.

Later in the day I decided to step outside to the balcony. I was soon joined by Jungkook and we just sat there in silence for a couple of minutes.

"I'm not gonna act like it didn't happen." Jungkook suddenly said as the sun started setting. "I won't tell anyone though. It'll save us from the embarrassment and it'll be our little secret."

"A little secret that you can black mail me with!" We both laughed a little and looked at the sun. "Anyways yup, our little secret!" We both smiled and pinky promised to keep it a secret. Well only one other person knows, Jieun!

We returned inside and joined everyone else in watching Birth Of A Beauty! After BTS left, all I really did was fall asleep. Nothing else special to talk about.