23: Regaining control

Adam entered the Sanderson's residence. He enter the living room looking for Alayla who called him. She sat in the couch as she looked over to Adam with a grin.

"Hello, love." Alayla said getting up and walking towards him.

"Alayla, why did you call me? I had to be on my way out." Adam said to her confused.

"Well I thought I can help you." Alayla suggested "in your little problem."

"What--" Adam said confused. Alayla then grabbed Adam's neck twisting it, knocking him out.

"Your sire bond problem, love." Alayla said with a smirk. She then drags him down to her basement. She takes into the cellar and she removed his shirt and shoes. She then chained him up.

***
Adam woke up to find himself chained up. He looks around, he then sees Alayla sitting down looking at him.

"Good you're awake." Alayla said with a smirk

"What is this, Alayla?" Adam asked.

"Well, I'm going to help you break the sire bond." Alayla said "you feel like you owe Klaus because you no longer need a moonlight ring and you aren't force to change under a full moon either."

"Well yeah! I owe him because I don't have to use a ring and I do not have to shift on a full moon if I do lose it." Adam said to her

"Adam, you don't understand the trouble I went through to find that moonlight ring. The things I did."

"where are you getting at?"

"Well to not feel that feeling of owing Klaus. You have to shift until you do not feel like you owe him." Alayla explained to him. "I want you to shift."

"Alayla, I can't." Adam said to her.

"Shift now!" she order.

"I cannot just do that!" Adam said. "I don't think this is good idea if Klaus--"

Alayla then lets her eyes shift and all her sharp fangs show. She does her alpha roar which causes his bone to crack under his skin forcing him to change. As he yelled in pain.

***
Adam kept yelling in pain as he shifted his bone cracked under his skin.

"Alayla, please make it stop.." Adam cried as he felt the pain of his bone moving.

"Adam, I am sorry but I cannot let you stop." Alayla said to him. She hated seeing him like this but it was or his own good. "you'll soon recover, then you'll shift without any pain. I'm doing this for you can regain your freedom. "

Alayla then grabbed her sledge hammer from the side and walk toward Adam. She slam the sledge hammer on his hand making his scream.

"What the hell!" Adam said getting angrier.

"That's right Adam get angry." Alayla as she she swings the sledge hammer into his side making scream in pain.

"I said stop!" Adam yells as he was about to attack Alayla who step back. Alayla laughed making him more Angrier.

"That's right Adam, get angry.." Alayla said "or you either die! if its not by Klaus, it's by me!"

Alayla then lets her fangs grow and eyes glow, she lets out another roar causing Adam to shift more. As Adam fell on to the ground transforming even more.

His transformation started to complete itself as he rip the chains out of the walls.

"Bloody hell." Alayla muttered. Adam then tackles Alayla. He then begins to bite her Alayla pushes Adam off of her. "come on wolf boy.."

Alayla had smirk on her lips as Adam comes again to attack her.

***
As Adam lay in the ground. Alayla came back with some clothing.

"Here." Alayla said handing him the clothing. He takes removing the chains from his legs and wrist. "How do you feel?"

"A little more like myself." Adam said to her. He looks up at her with a weak smile. "thank you."

"We'll pick this up tomorrow, love." Alayla said with a smile.

"Wait why?" Adam asked her.

"Until your transformation is completely painless is when the bond is broken." Alayla told him but she look at him "I won't leave you, Adam. I would be right there with you."

This causes Adam to smile at her back. Alayla wanted to have Adam back her best friend back she wasn't going to let Klaus take that way from her also.

************************************

Elek moves all the coffins into Klaus home and leaves it there. As the other of his siblings join Elek.

"You got your family, Niklaus." Arasto said "so we will be on our way back. We help more than enough."

"I suppose so." Klaus said to them "but we all have some on finish business and I need all of your full cooperation."

"I don't believe that would be able to be permitted in my behalf." Arasto said as he steps to side and there revealed Elijah.

"So, Niklaus.." Elijah said to Klaus.

"Elijah." Klaus mutter. He looks over to the siblings "I'm gonna--"

"You're not going to do anything." Arasto warned him.

"So Arasto, what did I miss?" Elijah asked.

All the siblings smirk mischievously.

"Everything." Arasto responded with a cheeky grin.