45: This isn't you, Elek.

As Elek walk around the small town. He has been dropping bodies all day. As goes to the bar, he sees a lonely blond. She catches him looking and she smiles flirtatiously. He takes this as a good sign, He walks up to her as he puts on he's charm.

"Well hello gorgeous." Elek said with a smirk. "The name is Elek."

"Wow love the name. Is it Russian?" She asked him.

"No, Greek. It means defender of man."Elek said "but what a lonely girl like yourself doing at bar."

"I kinda broke up with my boyfriend." She said to him.

Elek gave a fake sympathetic smile "I'm sorry to hear that, love. It seems like he doesn't know what he's losing.. Gorgeous girl like is bound to find someone more suitable."

She traces circles on his hand with her index finger, looking at the ground, blushing like a teenage girl would when her crush calls her cute.

She looks up at him biting her lip "I hope you're right." She whispers.

"Well, love.." Elek said "the best medicine to a broken heart is to have scandalous sex."

She giggled "You think so?"

"Believe me Sweetheart. Is what you need." Elek said "why don't I take you somewhere in which you can lay that weary head of yours."

As Elek paid the drink and felt the hunger in him. As the leave the Grill. Caroline appeared in front of then.

"Elek?" She said.

Elek turns to the blond he walked out with "sweetheart, why don't you wait for me in the car?"

"Sure thing handsome, don't keep me waiting." She said before leaving him alone with Caroline.

"Who's that?" Caroline asked

"Does it matter." Elek snap at her "Her name is dinner, now move before I have me a blond vampire for dinner instead."

Caroline immediately felt worried for what Elek is getting himself into. She grabs a hold of his arm trying to make him see that he doesn't need to do this.

"Elek don't do this.." Caroline said "this isn't you."

"No it isn't the me that you know. Its the old me." Elek said before yanking his arm away and pushing pass and getting in the car before she's able to do anything.

***
As Elek drives down the road the blond kept feeling him up his thigh.

Elek chuckles "going have to hold your excitement for bit longer, love. Almost there."

The blond girl pouts at him, Elek drives up to a old apartment that he use to own. Parks by the old abandon building. As he turns to the blond.

"Elek, where are we?" She asked

"A little apartment that I use to own back in the old days." Elek said, she smiles feeling a little more better.

Elek phone then starts to ring, as he reaches in his pocket, he sees the caller ID said Caroline. Elek sighs sending it straight to voicemail. He gets out of the car along with the blond, as they he leads the way inside. As he enters the abandoned apartment. He closed the door behind them, the girl immediately wraps her arms around him, kissing him, like if she been craving him all night.

She then yanks his shirt open and started to kiss his neck. Elek then grab a hold of her thighs and lifts her up. He leads her to the old bed and lays her down as he pins her arms onto the bed and started to kiss her, he's hunger started to get stronger but he wanted to wait. He then stop and rip her dress off and then started to kiss leaving love bites, she began to moan.