Part 4- *in movement*

-Louis' POV-

    As I sat on the old tatterd brown couch I thought; was I rushing it, saying Harry could stay with me? I tried to shrug it off, because I definately was.

  Harry was supposed to be over at 5:30, but Harry was always late. So I figured I had thirty minutes in addition to that. I looked at the watch on my wrist, four thirty.

                          -Harry's POV-

  Was this really happening?  I thought. Was I really letting myself move in with Louis Tomlinson, also known as the gay with the pink sweater vest? I sighed, I guess I was.

   What to do in the mean time? I had an hour. I was not going to be late to this. I already packed my tattered, ripped over night bag. I decided to grab a glass of beer, to forget what Helda had done to me last night. I pulled my sleeves to cover my wrists completely, concealing the bruises and cuts.
   As I went to the kitchen to pour my glass, I heard the doorbell ring. The noise startled me, causing me to spill the liquid onto the table. "It's open!" I yelled as I cleaned up the spreading drink.
   My friend Niall walked in. I managed to do a decent job of cleaning, I was proud of myself.
   I poured Niall a glass without him having to ask, and walked to a bar stool across the kitchen.
   You might say Niall was innocent, and he was. But I brought a side of him no one knew was possible; a dark side. I had a lucky break that Helda was gone for an hour, and I had that time to freely tell Niall everything.
                                   ************
    As I looked down at the address in my hand and walked to the elevator I thought how this might actually be fun.
   I was pulled from my thoughts as I heard the elavator ding
When I found the room I didn't bother knocking, he was used to me acting this way.
**************
Author's note:
I actually got the app!! And I got back from my Grammy net and grandpa Mike's cabin. I now like Divergent. But I'm sick. Hopefully I'll feel better by Tuesday since we have tomorrow off... Bye!!