Part 13~ *unlocking our pasts*

Sorry I didn't post last week.
Hope you had a good thanksgiving
~ Enjoy

~Louis' POV~
I was aware that Harry was upset and confused. But I knew I wasn't a true suspect.I didn't know Harry(besides him walking in the hallway with his many friends, something I would later find out was one of the few differences we shared).
But other than that he was like a stranger and I would avoid him at all costs.
But then the incident in the bathroom.
I glaced at my phone for a second, to check the time and when I looked up I was bumping into his perfectly muscled stomach and chest. It was to late. He didn't notice me until our bodies collided.
He said 'Hi' I looked up 'Oops' I said looking guilty.
And that was it! Our first moment together. Our first words held in the the men's restroom at a crappy High School in London.
I didn't know his past.

*Harry's POV *
I found another clue that proved Louis' innocence, well at least for this topic
Louis didn't really know me before the incident in the bathroom a while ago besides the times we saw each other in the hallway hunched nerd against confident bully I guess wouldve been my title.
But, like I said, he didn't know me, OR my mother which means he couldn't killed her.
At least without motive.

~Louis' POV~
I told Harry about my innocence and he seemed to agree. That meant I was not guilty but who was?
After about 10 minutes of silence, we decided we were bored.
We sat there for another 10 minutes thinking of what we could do for a relaxing Saturday afternoon while playing around with each other.
*Harry's POV *
Finally we decided on a movie:.
Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 2.
The movie was good. We sat in the 8th row because the front gives us headaches and held hands for the scary parts; OK all of it!
It made me feel comfort and strength like I could do anything I couldn't let him go, there was no way he killed my mother he was to innocent.
I loved him and couldn't let him go

~Louis' POV~
I liked the movie and could tell Harry did also.
Little did we know, that was our last relaxing Saturday for a while and we would start unlocking our secret pasts

Authors note:
Sorry.
I was busy. How was your Thanksgiving?
Last Saturday I had my birthday party thank you Steffie, @IsabelPigott for coming and hope you feel better @OLIVIAANDSAMMY hope u feel better. Luv ya all
New goal:: 500 words a part. Do u believe I can do it? I guess we'll have to wait until next Thursday...
Any suggestions?
Phrase of the day:: I know its a little late for me to be asking this, but why am I here?
Lol that's a new thing! Go read @IsabelPigott 's story! C ya Thursday!

~ Tori