Part 14- *Breaking apart*

Sorry I didn't post I got my new phone and was getting it set up and didn't download Wattpad yet.

~Louis' POV~
I woke to the sound of screaming. Was Harry screaming? I knew him, he was. It was next Saturday and I was trying to be cool and sleep until 10:00~ rebel I know... But it would have to wait.
I woke up and stretched.
I went into the other room yawning. Still in the process of waking up.
Just then I saw Harry on the floor crying, and all of my exhaust was gone.
*Harry's POV*
I woke up before Louis, for the first time in forever, and walked to the kitchen.

*Harry's POV*
As I woke up I heard the sound of TV in the background I turned just in time to see my a picture of my dad flash up with the word MURDERED across the bottom.
I fell to the floor in shock and started crying just as Louis came in. "Harry? What is it, what do you need?" He said urgently.

"Please Louis I need to be alone." I insisted, but he was dedicated to try to help me.

"Are you sure? We could-" he started, but he needed to leave me alone.

"No, I'm fine please, leave" I cut him off, and raised my voice almost to a shout. He looked upset, but kept trying.

"Harry I'm here to help, you know that you can talk to me, right?" Louis kept trying to make me happy. But how could I, when my mom and dad have been shot, and Gemma and I aren't on speaking terms. No matter how hard he tries, he won't ever understand what I've been through.

"Louis get out! Leave me alone!" I shouted.

"Why are you so irritable? Harry i'm trying to help!" He was shouting now too. We both hated being mad at each other, but I'm mad at the world right now.

"Stop it! Louis you keep trying to understand but you can't! Both my parents are dead, and I don't even know where the hell my sister is, everyone I love is gone! And you can't fix it!" I screamed. I didn't even know that was on my mind, but I said it and I regret it. I regretted it so badly, but I could never take it back. It was said, and it hurt him.

Louis face fell, and he flashed between being mad and very sad.

"Why don't you look right in front of you." He pointed out, and turned to leave.
"Wait Louis, I got up and kissed him then he left but I could tell he was excited.

Author's note:
Sorry I haven't posted I got my new phone activated (thanks dad!) For my birthday, and I couldn't post because I hadn't downloaded wattpad yet.
Anyway thankyou so much Isabel for helping with my writers block
Happy 15 birthday FAM!! I'll join u tommorow @ 4:30
Luv ya
~Tori