part 07- *Getting to know you*

-Harry's POV -
"Mmm baby that was good!" I faintly heard Louis say. "What was? The food or the... sex?" I dazily asked/replied.

"Both babe, I never new you could cook!"

"Yea. Well I used to own a bakery what about you?"
And that's how my first Real day here started...

-Louis' POV -
Harry had a bakery?? Am I the only one who didnt know?? How?
"I can't cook for life!!" I laughed and he joined in; after a while.

Now to ask him how he lost the bakery...Yeah, that should be easy, except I'm very shy! You should know that about me.

I finally got up the courage and said; "What happened? .... To the bakery?" Worst mistake I ever made.

He looked down looking at his coffee with swirreled woop cream and he swirreled 'I you in cameral on mine. Then stood up suddenly. "Nothing! Nothing happened!" He said standing up shortly making me jump and flinch.
-10 minutes later ~ still Louis' POV-
Obviously I knew he was hiding something. And obviously I was going to follow him and find out what it was. I mean; after all; I was just getting to know him!

*************
Author's note:
Happy October!.YAY! ☺ <<but sadly I can't party because my homecoming was postponed because of the hurricane (stay safe;) and my friend has to take care of her animals, but oh well. I'll just watch Cam's movie by myself!! Heh heh... I'm fine! *Cries to self:: no one likes me*
Anyway... Yea. Hope you liked the chapter ☺. A little less SEXy for you none Larry shippers *cough* *cough* ..... Gotta go... Be safe during the hurricane. See ya next Thursday; if we're still alive.... *pulls non existent sexy scared face*..... Bye
Luv~
Tori