Part 15- *Forgive and forget *(Moments)

Enjoy
Niam warning

*Harry's POV*
As soon as I did that, I regretted it. Not the kiss, the fight. I enjoyed the kiss and I couldn't help fighting with him. He wouldn't understand what I was going through, no one would...

+Niall's POV+
As I stepped out into the cold air I thought about what I saw on the news that morning; Harry's dad had died, his boyfriend Louis and me used to be friends, but something about Harry changed him.
Now if you'll excuse me and my boyfriend Liam are going to Nandos to eat food!
Bye!

~Louis' POV~
As soon as I stepped out the kitchen, I felt a tear stream down my face, I couldn't help it.
Although it may be true I don't know what he's going through but I could help him forget.
Now in this moment in time, I have to go cry because I am to late.

*Harry's POV*
Just as I was about to go into my eat junk food until I fall asleep phase, I heard Louis' little cry.
I better go and apologize to him before I leave him today.

*Harry's POV* 10 minutes later...
As I walked through the doorway leading to the living room, I saw Louis curled in a ball shaking and sniffling trying to hold his tears in.
I ran to him. I couldn't help it. I was supposed to have a black soul, but I couldn't help it;
"He was my boyfriend and I couldn't help having feelings for him."
~Louis' POV~
Harry must have heard my loud sobbing because I saw his figure emerge from the doorway. He walked over to me, I imagined it was to hit me and tell me forcefully to shut up. I thought wrong.
He came over to me and I felt my body tense up, but I couldn't fight back. I was to weak.
But he didn't hit me, or punch me or tell me to shut up and kick me out of my own house, in fact he did the opposite.
I felt his arms wrap around me and his soothing voice say: "Louis I'm so sorry I should never have hurt you, your such a sweet and loveable boy and I don't deserve you but can you please find it in your heart to forgive me?" Then I heard him whisper, "I understand if you can't, I'll just leave."and a single tear fell on my chest.
I opened my mouth and my answer to him was:
To be continued!...

Author's note:
Did I just do that?
Yes, yes I did. Ha ha I'm so evil
Jk...
So hope you enjoyed the little Niam moment there... That certainly wasn't make up for the "Moments" part at all... Heh heh
I know Isabel would enjoy that...
At least the moments part
Jk!!
But I'm not tell anyone anything, so don't ask- unless you have suggestions...
I'll post Thursday #no spoilers
Luv ya
~Tori