Part 9- *New beginning*

Sorry I haven't been posting.
Includes ~ cursing, and making out
~enjoy

*Harry's POV*
     I told Louis.... I told him what happened at the bakery! Damn! Well I guess I've kept this secret inside for to long. And who better to tell than my boyfriend?

*Harry's POV* (one year ago)
     As I pulled the freshly baked bread out of the oven I gave it a big sniff and smiled. There was nothing I loved more than the smell of freshly baked bread.
     Just then the bell, which indicated someone's enter/exit "Welcome to The Cafè love, how may I help you?" I said, yet to  look up at the new customer.

     And what i saw not only dropped my smile to a frown, but made my blood run cold.

It was my mother - but she was no longer standing in the doorway. She now took a place on the floor- still.
I did not like it one bit. I walked over to my loving mother. And fell on my knees crying and holding my head in my hands gasping for air. Holding my mother and examing the bullet in her heart.
That was the day I lost my innocence and trust for everyone.
I still haven't found out who it was but I was going to find out soon...

*Harry's POV- now*
     I finished just as Louis crashed his lips to mine.
This was my new beginning....

Author's note-
Hey! I'm back!
I am SO sorry I haven't posted for like... a week in a half?... Idk! But I've been busy.
Anyway on a lighter note:: Happy Halloween Eve!! ☺ I luv Halloween . What's everyone going as?? I'm being The Red Devil from Scream Queens. If you dont know it you should check it out! #Jick nonas!
Anyway hope you enjoyed...
See ya next Thursday ... If the curiosity doesn't kill you first *evil laugh*
~Tori