Part 06- *Good morning*

-Harry's POV:
I woke to the sound of someone calling my name. As my vision cleared, I saw a familiar face. It was the beautiful Louis standing before me. He was gently shaking me awake and soothingly calling my name.

"Harry" he said almost in a whisper, "wake up." His voice rang in a sing song voice. He was very cute and he was a gentleman.

Unlike me, who replied, "Ugh. Why did you wake me so early?" I groggily asked.

He looked at me blankly for a moment then said, "Its 10:30"

I replied with an awkward darting of the eyes.

"Fine. Go back to bed if you want, I don't care!" He playfully fought back, pushing my shoulder slightly.

"Fine I will." I smirked, patting the cold bare spot on the bed suggesting something besides sleeping...
-Louis' POV-
After an hour we were both lying on Harry's bed.

"So are you hungry, babe?" I asked into his bare chest.

He nodded in response. And he climbed off of me and we got out of bed to get dressed and greet the day and bright sun.

*****************
Author's note:
So I think I'm gonna do this every Thursday but I make no promises! Off to acting; tell you what I get next week! just got chik-fil-a still hate B days. If you don't feel comfortable with this chapter:: YOU ARE ALOUD TO SKIP.

Comment, rate and follow *cough* I follow back *cough*...
Love you bye