With You (AustinMahoneLoveStory)

Alittle stuff about me My name is Roxy Garcia and im from San Antonio My favorite colors are Red,Purple and tourquoise and my birthday is in March 1st Im 16 and my horoscope is pisces (LOL) and thats it! I really hope you guys enjoy this story!! *Be Sure To Follow Me on Twitter @ilovemahomies3 😊😉😍

Austin P.O.V

“Im sorry I think we should break up Im sorry Sonia its that I don’t like you anymore” “Why Austin was it something I said?” she says with her voice breaking. “Im sorry I just don’t like you and I cant go out with a person I don’t have feelings for” and I turn around and walk away leaving her crying I feel bad but I don’t like her anymore and have complete no feelings for her I’ve never loved her I just liked her.

3 months later

So I have been feeling pretty bad but my buds Alex and Robert have been chilling with me the whole time and take my mind of things even though sometimes it might not work. But I feel lonely like I need a New Girlfriend that can be by my side the whole time.

Roxy’s P.O.V

Yes Finally the bell rings to go home I get all my stuff and rush to my Red Range Rover Truck and toss all my stuff inside and turn the truck on and rush to my house.

MOM IM HOME! I say and slam the door feeling super exhausted. OKAY ROXY I ORDERED SOME PIZZA ITS ON THE TABLE my mom says yelling from her room upstairs. OKAY,I yelled back and grab a slice and go to my room and shut the door and turn the music on. Yes Finally Im home, I say laying in my bed super tired of I don’t know why but feeling tired.