chapter 11

There’s nothing like us there’s nothing like you and me together threw that storm”

I slammed my alarm clock off and woke up groaning I was so tired I felt like if my bed was calling me begging me to go back with it and cuddle with it. I don’t even know what im saying that’s how tired I’am.

I hopped in the shower running with super warm water GOSH! I love it when it’s like that I just feel like staying there the whole day. I finished taking my shower and brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair. Since its already straight why pass the straightener threw so it can burn my hair No Thanks! I applied my foundation mascara, eyeliner and then I went to go choose my clothes for school I went threw my closet and didn’t find anything I liked so either way I had to wear something instead off going nude. I finally choosed a Floral shirt that’s color dark blue and some white skinny jeans and some toms that are colored dark blue also because I didn’t feel like wearing sandals  because it was kinda of wet outside because it was raining. I went down stairs to see my mom making breakfast already . “Hey Mom Goodmorning” I said kissing her cheek. “Goodmorning Sweet How did you sleep?” she asked. “Good but I didn’t want to wake up I feel so tired” I said with a really tired face “Are You feeling  good enough to go to school?” she asked in a concerned voice. That’s how mothers are concerned always gonna be. “Pssh Im gonna be super good mom” I said in a sarcastic way “Haha okay sweety I bet your dying to go to school because you wanna go see Austin right?” she said raising an eye brow while having a smirk on her face “What??....pssh…maybe” I said feeling my cheeks getting red I guess im blushing. “Aww sweety your blushing” my mom said with a really excited tone “Haha mom stop” I said still blushing. “Aww that’s so cute you really love Austin don’t you?” “Yes Mom with all my heart he just and amazing person” I said letting out a sigh but a sigh you do when your talking about the person you like and then sigh that kind of sigh im talking about. “I can see that Austin guy really loves you too by the way you guys zone out by just starring in each other’s eyes and no one can stop you there” “Aghh I know when you see those pretty hazel eyes of  his OMG you just cant stop starring at them and I just love him so much I cant even find the right words to describe it”. “I know sweety and it seems like if he cant even find the right exact same words to describe each other” “You really think he loves me Mom?” “Of course Sweety you can totally see it! The other when Michelle came over and we had a talk about the relationship of you and Austin and she said that he never stops talking about you and that he’s never been like that not even when he had his Ex girlfriend’s and that shes so thankful because you and Austin have a really strong relationship together.  That was a really thing to her that our own mom’s approve of our relationship and I just love them for that.

                I finished talking to my mom about me and Austin and I finished eating my breakfast and all I hopped in my Red Range Rover and headed to school. I was entering the school looking for a parking lot I saw Austin’s truck which is exactly like mine and I saw a that there was No one parked next to it so I parked it next to he’s. I hopped out and grab my backpack and my phone and closed the door and locked it. I was walking out of the parking lot and then my phone lights up and Austin’s face comes out indicating I have a incoming call from I answer it. “Hey Austin” “Hey Babe Did you get here and why didn’t you reply to my messages I thought you were mad at me” “Im sorry I just saw them and yes im here I just got her and I found a free parking space next to your Truck” “Really! We are parking buddies!”  “Haha Yeah” “So where are you so I cause Im dying to see your beautiful face of yours?” “Haha aww thanks and Im just getting a drink from the vending machine Where are you?” I said taking out the fruit punch juice out of the case or whatever that things called don’t judge me! Anyways I got my juice and started walking and bumped into someone clearly that person didn’t see because he was talking in the phone to distracted I was too but not I knew where I was going “Oh  Im heading to the vending machine but I just bumped into this super gorgeous beautiful girl that looks exactly like you! Are you sure you don’t have a twin?” I look up and see that it was Austin who I bumped into “Haha No I don’t have a twin but do you have one cause I bumped into this Gorgeous guy that looks exactly like you!” we still stayed there standing looking at each other still talking to each other through the phone just waiting who explodes laughing right now. “Babe are you trading me for this Gorgeous Guy?” “I don’t know babe this guys really looks like you I think Im gonna kiss him cause im just dying for you to kiss me” “You should of said so” he said removing the phone from his ear and crashing his lip into mine I quickly kiss him back and he licks my bottom lip asking for access I quickly give him access and he just explores my mouth we stayed there making out for a while when someone shouted “GET A ROOM!” and I quickly turn and see that it was Robert who yelled it out who was heading our way with Alex and Sarah holding hands and laughing. Gosh they were so cute.

****************************************************************************Awww Cuties!! Tell me what you think!!!