Secret Place and Ustream with Mahomies

I took Austin to a place where I go to relax and sometimes right songs. We got there and you see this really huge big tree with a lot of branches hanging down which make it look really beautiful.

“Wow this is an amazing place” Austin said looking around the place.

“This Is a really special place to me and I’ve never brought anyone here just you” I said looking up at him and smiled. With that he pulled me into a hug.

Austin’s P.O.V

“This Is a really special place to me and I’ve never brought anyone here just you” Roxy said and turning around and smiled at me I pulled her into a bone crushing hug. That’s pretty amazing that she showed me her secret place I felt really special. I pulled out of the hug and kissed her I then pulled away and she smiled “You taste like snickers” I said she laughed and kissed me.

I decided to take her to my house and tell her that I sing because I’ve never told any girl that I dated that I sing so Roxy will be the first and I want her to know.

So we got to my house and went up to my room my mom wasn’t there im guessing she was in her room or probably still at work. I didn’t know how to tell Roxy about it so I decided to make a ustream so I went to twitter and tweeted “ustream in 5 minutes” and then I setted up everything “Austin what are you doing?” Roxy said looking at me.

“I promised my fans I was going to do a ustream in 5 minutes” I said looking at her but setting up stuff.

“Fans??” she said looking at me confused.

“I’ll explain everything right now” I said touching her shoulder but with a serious face on. 

So I started the ustream it was already trending and then I just said “Hey guys I want to sing a song “With You” by Chris Brown, I said smiling and winking at Roxy.

I need you boo, (oh)

I gotta see you boo (hey)

And the hearts all over the world tonight,

Said the hearts all over the world tonight

Hey! Little mama,

Ooh, you're a stunner

Hot..little figure,

Yes, you're a winner

And I'm so glad to be yours,

You're a class all your own

And..

Oh, little cutie

When you talk to me

I swear the whole world stops

You're my sweetheart

And I'm so glad that you're mine

You are one of a kind and...

You mean to me

What I mean to you and..

Together baby,

There is nothing we won't do

'cause if I got you,

I don't need money,

I don't need cars,

Girl, you're my all.

And.

Oh!

I'm into you,

And girl,

No one else would do,

'cause with every kiss and every hug,